+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

relax man

Uk, dont worry man. There is always going to be negative people on this board. We cant convince them all. If you dont wanna donate, then don't donate. Its simple.

Thanks John & Thinning, there are indeed negative people out there - but I'm confident the number of positive people with something productive to contribute other than forum mental masturbation year upon year about hair loss treatments outnumber them.

Quote Originally Posted by john2399 View Post
    Uk, dont worry man. There is always going to be negative people on this board. We cant convince them all. If you dont wanna donate, then don't donate. Its simple.
    I don't consider myself negative at all.
    I'm just skeptical, look at every angle.
    Some people are being fooled into naive positivity, it has happened before, you can check forums posts from 6 years ago and see some wishful thinking that just looks sad today.

Discussion forums exists to create debate, and some people seem to just want to avoid contemplating any of the points that have arisen about the veracity of the mail, the attitude of Gail, or the futility of donations to an established profit-seeking company

Quote Originally Posted by bigentries View Post
    I don't consider myself negative at all.
    I'm just skeptical, look at every angle.
    Some people are being fooled into naive positivity, it has happened before, you can check forums posts from 6 years ago and see some wishful thinking that just looks sad today.

Discussion forums exists to create debate, and some people seem to just want to avoid contemplating any of the points that have arisen about the veracity of the mail, the attitude of Gail, or the futility of donations to an established profit-seeking company
    You're not making any sense, I could understand if the CEO of Histogen didnt offer any opinion on whether surplus funding would move things along faster but for the first time that I know of, Gail Naughton has agreed that yes surplus funds would help Histogen to achieve their goals sooner!

If you dont believe in the efficacy of HSC then keep your comments for the separate Histogen thread located here:

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=8851

Seriously, post your comments there, you can have long discussions about the efficacy of HSC with yourself and leave us to get on and raise some help for Histogen.

www.StartaGroupBuy.com

somebody set it up. It's free for one month.

The guy is just voicing his concerns. It's easy to get carried, we do need a certain degree of realism. I echo the man's concerns about a number of things. He's not being extreme in his views. He's not being quite as cynical as 45092435i3450938540-918345.

Firstly, any donations need to be set up by histogen, where you donate directly to them. I am by no means insinuating anyone would this, but who's to say whoever starts the group buy and ends up with tens of thousands of dollars doesn't just disappear with it, if that's how it works.

Secondly, Why not invest in histogen instead, if possible? If they have a viable treatment they'll make billions of $$. No reason they couldn't pay out dividends to those early investors.

Third, I agree if their final phase I/II results are convincing enough, they'll probably not be left wanting for investors anyways.

Fourth, UK, how old are you? Keep it civilized man, your all out defensive written lashingss to people who aren't even attacking you or anyone are so immature it's beyond belief. It IS unprofessional for a CEO to ask for advice from a random email correspondent.

Queue UK telling me I'm an idiot in 3..2...1

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcoffee View Post
    Firstly, any donations need to be set up by histogen, where you donate directly to them. I am by no means insinuating anyone would this, but who's to say whoever starts the group buy and ends up with tens of thousands of dollars doesn't just disappear with it, if that's how it works.

Secondly, Why not invest in histogen instead, if possible? If they have a viable treatment they'll make billions of $$. No reason they couldn't pay out dividends to those early investors.

Third, I agree if their final phase I/II results are convincing enough, they'll probably not be left wanting for investors anyways.

Fourth, UK, how old are you? Keep it civilized man, your all out defensive written lashingss to people who aren't even attacking you or anyone are so immature it's beyond belief. It IS unprofessional for a CEO to ask for advice from a random email correspondent.

Queue UK telling me I'm an idiot in 3..2...1
    I'm not sure that it would be unprofessional to reply to a forumer who has some questions, but I would agree that we all need to calm down in here.
    I don't think she would have done it in a tone of desperation (assuming the emails are real), she probably just kind of threw it out there but it sounds like they definitely have a plan...

I also agree that if there has to be a donation system it has to be done so that the money goes directly to the company's bank account, no doubt about that.

Last, I do agree that if final results are released about their phase 1/2A trials and they are as good as we all think they will be, they will find a partner pretty fast

Quote Originally Posted by Thinning87 View Post
    I'm not sure that it would be unprofessional to reply to a forumer who has some questions, but I would agree that we all need to calm down in here.
    I don't think she would have done it in a tone of desperation (assuming the emails are real), she probably just kind of threw it out there but it sounds like they definitely have a plan...

I also agree that if there has to be a donation system it has to be done so that the money goes directly to the company's bank account, no doubt about that.

Last, I do agree that if final results are released about their phase 1/2A trials and they are as good as we all think they will be, they will find a partner pretty fast
    Can I just confirm again that the emails ARE real. I emailed Gail myself and she replied to confirm.

They are certainly not 'desperate' for funds. All that was suggested that any ideas in raising funds would be appreciated. It may even have been a flippant remark.

There's certainly no harm in maintaining skepticism. I am somewhat skeptical about all potential hair loss treatments. I just think if I can help in any way, I will