+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

@ Bigentries
    You're maybe a NW7 guy with no more hope about a potential cure but we're not all like you dude, Histogen really had great results with PhaseII, regrowth in the temporal region for some MEN patients...

Quote Originally Posted by bibz View Post
    @ Bigentries
    You're maybe a NW7 guy with no more hope about a potential cure but we're not all like you dude, Histogen really had great results with PhaseII, regrowth in the temporal region for some MEN patients...
    I'm actually NW3

But that is besides the topic, where are people getting the phase II info? Just a couple of weeks ago people were expecting (and never got) the results from the hair conference. Did they release something after that? Because the old pics didn't showed any improvement with males.

If you have the data, point me to it

I don't understand why this thread is discussing funds. Shouldn't we first capitalize on the fact we presumably have a direct source from the highest up at histogen and ask where they are in their research?

Quote Originally Posted by bigentries View Post
    I'm actually NW3

But that is besides the topic, where are people getting the phase II info? Just a couple of weeks ago people were expecting (and never got) the results from the hair conference. Did they release something after that? Because the old pics didn't showed any improvement with males.

If you have the data, point me to it
    Dude, WHO THE FVCK CARES??? What's so hard to understand here?

The company itself has stated that OUR HELP WOULD BE OF BENEFIT TO THEM.

Is there a certain part of that you need help with?

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    What do you mean? They've already released the Phase II data - I dont know what more data you need, they had a successful Phase I and a successful Phase II that showed regrowth in temporal regions.
    All they released was some preliminary phase I/II data. We're still waiting for them to present the final results.

Quote Originally Posted by brooks1089 View Post
    i don't understand why this thread is discussing funds. Shouldn't we first capitalize on the fact we presumably have a direct source from the highest up at histogen and ask where they are in their research?
    *face palm*

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    All they released was some preliminary phase I/II data. We're still waiting for them to present the final results.
    Yes - the preliminary results were released last October and Histogen have also stated there is continued growth after 48 weeks - if you're being pedantic, then yes, granted this isnt the full whack Phase II final results - it's more like 70 - 80% of them.

That said I dont see what this has to do with opening a kickstart or donation process for Histogen.

I mean in all honesty, I'd have donated the same amount of money 2 years ago as I'd donate today.

I dont know what you people want - do you want Histogen to be within an inch of releasing their product before you align some kind of agreement with helping them in the form of a donation?

If that's what you're asking for then you might aswel wait for Dr Hitzig to cure hair loss.

Quote Originally Posted by brooks1089 View Post
    I don't understand why this thread is discussing funds. Shouldn't we first capitalize on the fact we presumably have a direct source from the highest up at histogen and ask where they are in their research?
    I don't think they would be honest about it and just throw a generic PR response

They discuss funds because Gail seemed to made the suggestion it could help, but I want to believe it is not hers, because that was completely unprofessional for a CEO
    She has connections, knows names. Doesn't need any suggestions from what I presume is a nobody concerning fund raising. Or maybe the guy that supposedly got the email in the first place is actually involved in legit hair loss research and investment and it's not an armchair scientist

Quote Originally Posted by bigentries View Post
    I don't think they would be honest about it and just throw a generic PR response

They discuss funds because Gail seemed to made the suggestion it could help, but I want to believe it is not hers, because that was completely unprofessional for a CEO
    She has connections, knows names. Doesn't need any suggestions from what I presume is a nobody concerning fund raising. Or maybe the guy that supposedly got the email in the first place is actually involved in legit hair loss research and investment and it's not an armchair scientist
    What do you mean "unprofessional"? - what do you know about professionalism? You probably serve burgers at McDonalds. Go away dude, Gail has done more for this community than a lousy squirm like you will ever do.