What do i do???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigThinker
    • Oct 2012

The obvious answer is shave it off. You look the best in that picture.

/thread

Comment

• LMS
      • Dec 2012

Keep it shaved. Get a HST if you want to maybe reinforce/create a hairline.

Comment

• akai
        • Dec 2012

Not even close, shave it. You look good and close to your age with a shaved head. So I guess consider yourself "lucky" because you actually pull it off really well. With it grown out you look 20+ years older. If you're thinking about a hair transplant some of the veterans on here should be able to help you.

Comment

• akai
          • Dec 2012

Not even close, shave it. You look good and close your age with a shaved head. So I guess consider yourself "lucky" because you actually pull it off really well. With it grown out you look 20+ years older. If you're thinking about a hair transplant some of the veterans on here should be able to help you.

Comment

• mattj
            Doctor Representative
            • Oct 2009

Let's say you didn't have MPB and you weren't looking for hair loss advice but for style advice. I'd still give my thumbs up to the buzz cut as it's simply a better look for you.

I think the verdict is unanimous.
            I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal

My FUE With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Comment

• badhairloss
              • May 2012

You look normal when shaved and more like a junkie when not. Just my opinion. Shave it man and wait for the cure!

Comment

• UK_
                • Feb 2011

You've got nothing to worry about - you rock the shaved look well -

Just eat right and lift heavy.

Comment

• Dee12
                  • Mar 2013

hi i really need some help i am 21 and think my hair is thinning or receding but im not sure and its really been stressing me out and dont really am in need of an opinion this site still wont let me post anything of my own so i have to resort to this i have attached a picture of my hairline and if anyone can help me out i would really appreciate it...in the picture its been about a week since my last haircut
                  Attached Files

Comment

• mattj
                    Doctor Representative
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Dee12
                    hi i really need some help i am 21 and think my hair is thinning or receding but im not sure and its really been stressing me out and dont really am in need of an opinion this site still wont let me post anything of my own so i have to resort to this i have attached a picture of my hairline and if anyone can help me out i would really appreciate it...in the picture its been about a week since my last haircut
                    It looks like you might have some diffuse thinning. This is where the hair thins out over the top of the head rather than receding at the hairline. Your hairline is obviously still where it's always been.

But it's not totally clear if you are losing hair and it might just be that your scalp is showing due to the short haircut and lighting.

Have you noticed changes in the density?
                    I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal

My FUE With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Comment

Working...