+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Next monday "Tom Vercetti", from HS, who's also the moderator of a french hair forum is getting hair doubling @ dr nigams. He hopefully for once and all will prove/disprove the whole Nigams hair doubling thing.

Let's hope dr Nigams seizes this great opportunity to prove his technique, by shooting tons of high quality pre-op photo's of both donor and recipient, so we can exactly see how many hairs were sacrificied in donor to get how many new hairs in recipient. This for once and for all could stop all discussion. I think if Dr Nigams doesnt put in great effort to seize this great opportunity for him, it makes him even (way) less trustworthy. Because if he's for real, then he WILL do everything possible to prove his technique, wouldn't he ?

We'll know in a few days ...
    Do you know if he will go for invitro och invivo?

Next monday "Tom Vercetti", from HS, who's also the moderator of a french hair forum is getting hair doubling @ dr nigams. He hopefully for once and all will prove/disprove the whole Nigams hair doubling thing.

Let's hope dr Nigams seizes this great opportunity to prove his technique, by shooting tons of high quality pre-op photo's of both donor and recipient, so we can exactly see how many hairs were sacrificied in donor to get how many new hairs in recipient. This for once and for all could stop all discussion. I think if Dr Nigams doesnt put in great effort to seize this great opportunity for him, it makes him even (way) less trustworthy. Because if he's for real, then he WILL do everything possible to prove his technique, wouldn't he ?

We'll know in a few days ...
    That's good, I was referring more to documentation of the HM idea as that is what is most interesting about Dr. Nigam's work, but yes, this should tell us something.

ok, I thought I was the only one who thought that the person left is Indian/Pakistani but the right one caucasian.
    I would have thought the same, but I have seen too many before/after pictures of Indians who had hair transplants and the lighting makes them look entirely different. Almost white... Just like this.

And ofcourse irondicks comment is a complete waste again. Accusations that are meaningless. Just trying to start shit. Obviously you can't see someone's nose at that angle. Use your eyes and brain.

Quote Originally Posted by youngin View Post
    I would have thought the same, but I have seen too many before/after pictures of Indians who had hair transplants and the lighting makes them look entirely different. Almost white... Just like this.

And ofcourse irondicks comment is a complete waste again. Accusations that are meaningless. Just trying to start shit. Obviously you can't see someone's nose at that angle. Use your eyes and brain.
    Yes, if you look at some of the other photos, the profile shots where you see more of his face, even in some of those his skin tone looks different and it's very clear that it's the same guy.