+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Stem Cell HM Result, 4 month@Dr. Nigam

Dear Friends,

I am happy to share this pure HM result of 4 months with you. I came to know about this patient just few days back. He lives 2 and half hour from my Andheri clinic. To share this post I send a cab to pick up & drop for forum members. Thankfully he agreed for the same.

We extracted few grafts from his donor scalp on 7th Jan 2013 and took 3 before pictures on 5th Jan 2013.

On 7th Jay 2013 he received the 1st shot of progenitor activated stem cell injection and 2nd shot of multiplied stem cell was given on 1st week of April 2013.

I took his picture and video on Saturday, 18th May 2013 at my clinic and few pictures was also taken at my mini clinic on 13th May 2013.

These picture are not for Dr. Nigam's promotion alone, but it is dedicated to all the researcher who have been working on mice and with clinical trials on human with HM injections........ as these pictures is a great news for both doctors and hair loss community, giving both of us hope, that in very near future we or other working in the field of HM like Aderans, Histogen, etc will be able to give consistent results to most of the patients........As on today not all patients will be as lucky as this guy.

I am expecting double or triple of this density by next 1 year because I am yet to give him DP CELL INJECTION, TRICHOGENIC 3D SPHEROIDAL DP CULTURE, 2 MORE INJECTIONS OF MULTIPLIED INJECTION, ONCE A MONTH GROWTH FACTOR and this patient is not on any Finasteride or minoxidil.

This is interesting case to followup for next 1 year with more HM procedure on him with new protocols. I do not have this before video scopic picture but I have taken his video scopic pictures today. Upto now I have not injected on his temples but as in the coming months I will work on his slick bald temples let us see what will be the result.

Similarly I would like to see that am I able to lower his hair line with HM injection alone.

On Saturday morning I have also seen one more patient with good result, I will post his pictures after 2 months when his scalp becomes more denser. By the way one French forum moderator who is also a forum member before me on HT and BT is coming on 25th May for HM, DP Cells, Doubling and another one is coming tentatively on 15th July.

Such case give us hopes that certain scalp can get such results that means in future it will increase in the future. No more despair any more, skeptics please be aware, cure is not far away and it will happen on this forum itself.

One bad news abstract submission of presentation at international society for Hair restoration (ISHRS 2013) was closed on 30th March 2013 and unfortunately I missed the deadline and hence there are very less chance that I will be presenting my case of scarless HT, HM, DP. Although I will be mailing to the scientific community, let’s see if I can be on time for at least post presentation. Otherwise maximum what I can do is to be a part of Q&A discussion at San Francisco.

Before

Click the below link for enlarge image
    http://www.drnigams.net/images/Savio/Before/Large/1.jpg

http://www.drnigams.net/images/Savio/Before/Large/2.jpg

http://www.drnigams.net/images/Savio/Before/Large/3.jpg

After 4 months

http://www.drnigams.net/images/Savio/After/Large/5.jpg

http://www.drnigams.net/images/Savio/After/Large/6.jpg

http://www.drnigams.net/images/Savio/After/Large/7.jpg

http://www.drnigams.net/images/Savio/After/Large/8.jpg

http://www.drnigams.net/images/Savio/After/Large/9.jpg

http://www.drnigams.net/images/Savio/After/Large/10.jpg

Before-After

http://www.drnigams.net/images/Savio/B-A/Large/1.jpg

http://www.drnigams.net/images/Savio/B-A/Large/2.jpg

Video Link
    http://youtu.be/H19whebfAKY

These are great looking results Dr. Nigam, already saw them on HS but very glad you decided to post them here too. You must not let the comments of a few deter you from providing positive info for the rest of us. Out of interest do you have updates from OBI yet? Although he no longer posts on the forums I understand he has been corresponding with you.

thanx UK Boy ,
    lot of work still to be done for consistent result but hope is there ....
    if you fortunate scalps can get this, why not other scalps, we need to fill up the missing links . Will give whatever it takes for next sox months with the help of you all and the researchers I met in WCHR , and hope to decipher the code together . I am just an applied researcher making things reach with common sense to people otherwise the great researches by great researchers would be still kept unutilised in the library of google ......
    I am just trying to solve the puzzle with mini clinical trial in my clinical lab under guidance of great researchers ....
    yes I am in touch with OBI on phone I know his progress ... he is going to America for one or two months ......
    hope he mails me the pictures when he gets time . And I am sure one day we get NSM pictures , cant reveal more . One more forum guy who is also a forum coordinator is coming from France , hopefully he should give you independent documentation , and he has joined the forum before me , he has send me pictures of Christiano Ronaldo and he wants a hairline like him , a good challenge for me this month end . In next two months a senior forum member is also coming from advertising background , we are in touch , he will make high class international website for
    me and hopefully he will also give a video documentation of his journey starting from America to Mumbai . Hopefully we will close this deal in fifteen days .
    I am confident my team and the people I met in WCHR in UK and technically sound forum guys will be very close to MBB cure minimum six months and maximum twelve months , unless the challenge is very big and we need to work on it more .In the meantime doubling plus stem cell plus trychogenic dp culture plus growth factor by me and few others is the best option I believe and more and more doctors will start doubling after San Fransisco conference ...... I believe .
    Doubling is scarless and FUE with stemcell and growth factor is also scarless .
    Quote Originally Posted by UK Boy View Post
    These are great looking results Dr. Nigam,.... already saw them on HS but very glad you decided to post them here too. You must not let the comments of a few deter you from providing positive info for the rest of us. Out of interest do you have updates from OBI yet? Although he no longer posts on the forums I understand he has been corresponding with you.

Hi Dr. Nigam, this all sound very exciting, but I do have a question concerning the patient in the video. You stated that he had no visible results after the first round of injections and only noticed results after the second round about 1/12 months ago. If hair grows between 1/4" to 1/2" a month, how are these results possible? I am not trying to be negative at all, I appreciate that you are working on better ways to solve this problem, but your statement about the timeline struck me.

Good result. With continued documentation regarding results and perseverance when when replying to doubts /concerns raised by forum members, your legitimacy only becomes stronger, Dr Nigam.

As such, room for skepticism and doubt becomes increasingly scarce. Except for IM, who will hate on you indefinitely.

I will repeat my question!!

Is that kind of treatment possible for people who got HT or HST, with a recipient who got transplanted?

Thank you in advance...

guys are you seeing this? i think we must book a bald plane and be there to get treated all

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    Good result. With continued documentation regarding results and perseverance when when replying to doubts /concerns raised by forum members, your legitimacy only becomes stronger, Dr Nigam.

As such, room for skepticism and doubt becomes increasingly scarce. Except for IM, who will hate on you indefinitely.
    Just for the record, I'm not trying to be negative or disrespectful to Dr. Nigam at all. I really do appreciate anyone who is sincerely trying to work on better treatments. I just think it's a valid question.

Quote Originally Posted by PayDay View Post
    Hi Dr. Nigam, this all sound very exciting, but I do have a question concerning the patient in the video. You stated that he had no visible results after the first round of injections and only noticed results after the second round about 1/12 months ago. If hair grows between 1/4" to 1/2" a month, how are these results possible?
    Why do you ask?
    In Dr. Nigam's photoshop-laboratory - everything is possible within just a few month...

Simply compare Nigam's claims with any other studies concerning how long it takes until you can see (IF you can see) any hair fibers emerging the skin's surface - IF they reach the skin's surface at all (aka ingrown hairs).

Patday,
    Your question is valid.
    That is the reason i asked the patient,since when did you start seeing new hair growth..although he said after injection of multiplied stemcells...but i believe he may not be able to see his vertex,and may be he missed small follicles or may be he saw visible density after that..cant say..

As i did not see him ,from january to last saturday...

BTW ,for the forum members observation for next 1year,i have offered him FREE further treatment,so that he comes to the clinic every month and we can take videoscopic and macro pics...
    If ,i would not given him free, further advance treatment,may be he may not be able to afford it.

I plan to inject dp cells and activated stemcells 15 days from now..
    I will take his grafts for 3dspheroidal /or 2d dp culture if 3d supplies do not arrive...
    I will also give him growth factor injections every month...

I want to see what happens at temples...as he did not recieve the injection at temples earlier...

Quote Originally Posted by PayDay View Post
    Just for the record, I'm not trying to be negative or disrespectful to Dr. Nigam at all. I really do appreciate anyone who is sincerely trying to work on better treatments. I just think it's a valid question.