+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

^Voice of reason.

I also don't like how Dr. Nigam is avoiding IM's criticisms, and not answering his questions.

LMAO at these pictures.

Lighting + longer hair + comb-over = baldness cure!

Partayyy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Iron Man does have a good point, if you like it or not. Hairs grow on average 1 cm/ month. Check out the picture Nigams posted, that hair looks WAY too long for a 3 1/2 month timeframe. Besides Nigams has a history of posting photoshopped pictures. Why do people like you always have to come up with "you are getting paid by Gho" if someone presents a critical voice ?

I do love what Dr Nigams is currently doing and I think he might proof to be very valuable IF he can translate Jahoda's research into his office. Besides that it's great how he forwards info from congresses he attends to this forum. But at the same time, critic voices like the one from Iron Man should be able to speak freely. Some people on these forums are considering to visit him for a HM doubling. I think it's also only fair to THEM (and especially to them) if they can take critic voices into their decision making.
    don't get me wrong arashi, healthy critisicm is absolutely crucial, but the thing is; iron man never seems to ask things in a normal and sane way. if he has doubts about the procedure which was done here by dr. nigam, fine, ask any question you would like to ask him, but be polite, act like a decent person. and yes, i still think he is being paid by gho, but that's another discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by oppenheimer82 View Post
    don't get me wrong arashi, healthy critisicm is absolutely crucial, but the thing is; iron man never seems to ask things in a normal and sane way. if he has doubts about the procedure which was done here by dr. nigam, fine, ask any question you would like to ask him, but be polite, act like a decent person. and yes, i still think he is being paid by gho, but that's another discussion.
    no sane person would ever pay for Iron Man to do what he does, at least, in the manor that he does it.

IronMan does not work for Gho

I found this text on the internet:

"Dr Nigam Stem cell is a bluff.Even they didn't have patent for that.Even normal FUT and FUE in his clinic done by technical staffs not by doctor.Even Enthesia injection also given by technician (unprofessional).I am planning go to consumer court against them.How come the technician do the surgery with out holding a doctorate degree.it is a illegal act.Dr's Nigam is doing lot of advertisement and making people fool.They are playing with people's emotion.who lost their hair.They are hoping they will get anything."

http://www.consumercourt.in/other-pr...h-pvt-ltd.html

What is the truth of it all?

Iron Man should be able to speak freely. Some people on these forums are considering to visit him for a HM doubling. I think it's also only fair to THEM (and especially to them) if they can take critic voices into their decision making.
    Freely in the sense that nobody is allowed to speak freely about Dr Gho without Winston deleting their posts because TBT is in Gho's pocket?

That kinda free?

Quote Originally Posted by oppenheimer82 View Post
    That I agree to, I too wish he'd grow up a bit every now and then. His condescending tone and sarcasm are quite often more than irritating.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Freely in the sense that nobody is allowed to speak freely about Dr Gho without Winston deleting their posts because TBT is in Gho's pocket?

That kinda free?
    Winston is deleting a lot of posts lately and I think it's a good thing. If you post criticism regarding any doctor (gho or nigams) in a meaningful way based on something that makes sense, I'm sure Winston won't delete it.

Winston is deleting a lot of posts lately and I think it's a good thing. If you post criticism regarding any doctor (gho or nigams) in a meaningful way based on something that makes sense, I'm sure Winston won't delete it.
    If someone points out ironmans stupidsness or troll actions that disclose his identity and goal on this forum, these posts get deleted within 48H (happend with me 5 times now.)

This does not smell right to me... I say conflict of interests is in this game.

fortunately there are more open forums, that are troll free.