+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

caddarik,
    Technically ,there should not be any problem with any scalp except autoimmune scalps withscarred, lichen planus,psoriasis etc.
    As the normal transplant is all about extracting and implantation...yes in extraction and implant during fut/fue or doubling ,there would be microscopic scarring..
    and new denovo follicle may not grow on scarred tissue and there is less chance of telogen dormant follicle present at the scar tissue...

But the rest of the normal scalp should not have any problem...
    Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    I will repeat my question!!

Is that kind of treatment possible for people who got HT or HST, with a recipient who got transplanted?

Thank you in advance...

Great job! We look forward to this treatment be available soon!

PAT,
    I will have to look for any study or aderans results who give similar injection...
    to see what happens when a load of stemcells is given to responding scalp...
    You must have also noticed in my bisection invitro studies
    Which did not show immediate shedding and good rate of growth...since in that case we injected all ,the stemcells,the growth factors and dp cells...stemcells when they cultured have much higher multipliying mode when injected..and what is its effect on growth of hair shaft..still is not clear in any study ...i know..

RALF PAUS , had stated at WCHR, that the bisected follicles grow faster and do not shed immediately as they have to first repair and survive...

Quote Originally Posted by drnigams View Post
    Patday,
    Your question is valid.
    That is the reason i asked the patient,since when did you start seeing new hair growth..although he said after injection of multiplied stemcells...but i believe he may not be able to see his vertex,and may be he missed small follicles or may be he saw visible density after that..cant say..

As i did not see him ,from january to last saturday...

BTW ,for the forum members observation for next 1year,i have offered him FREE further treatment,so that he comes to the clinic every month and we can take videoscopic and macro pics...
    If ,i would not given him free, further advance treatment,may be he may not be able to afford it.

I plan to inject dp cells and activated stemcells 15 days from now..
    I will take his grafts for 3dspheroidal /or 2d dp culture if 3d supplies do not arrive...
    I will also give him growth factor injections every month...

I want to see what happens at temples...as he did not recieve the injection at temples earlier...

This looks great!

Are you telling me this happened in four months, and with the extraction of just 7 follicles?

normally we extract approx.100 follicles from donor scalp..for preparing autologous solution of stemcells for multiplication..

=young;124067]This looks great!

Are you telling me this happened in four months, and with the extraction of just 7 follicles?[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by drnigams View Post
    normally we extract approx.100 follicles from donor scalp..for preparing autologous solution of stemcells for multiplication..

=young;124067]This looks great!

Are you telling me this happened in four months, and with the extraction of just 7 follicles?
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks. I am new all these great new things.

So with approximately 100 follicles, you can multiply that into however many new hairs one should want, and then make it happen via injections?

It's an evolving science,which is gradually being improved..not all scalp will respond with stemcells as on today..but yes hopefully..in future, as we add dp culture,growth facors,dp cells improve on trichogenic cultures ...

//Thanks. I am new all these great new things.

So with approximately 100 follicles, you can multiply that into however many new hairs one should want, and then make it happen via injections?[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    Why do you ask?
    In Dr. Nigam's photoshop-laboratory - everything is possible within just a few month...

Simply compare Nigam's claims with any other studies concerning how long it takes until you can see (IF you can see) any hair fibers emerging the skin's surface - IF they reach the skin's surface at all (aka ingrown hairs).
    tell me iron man and be honest, how much money are you getting from gho to keep behaving like this? stop the bashing man and grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by oppenheimer82 View Post
    tell me iron man and be honest, how much money are you getting from gho to keep behaving like this? stop the bashing man and grow up.
    Iron Man does have a good point, if you like it or not. Hairs grow on average 1 cm/ month. Check out the picture Nigams posted, that hair looks WAY too long for a 3 1/2 month timeframe. Besides Nigams has a history of posting photoshopped pictures. Why do people like you always have to come up with "you are getting paid by Gho" if someone presents a critical voice ?

I do love what Dr Nigams is currently doing and I think he might proof to be very valuable IF he can translate Jahoda's research into his office. Besides that it's great how he forwards info from congresses he attends to this forum. But at the same time, critic voices like the one from Iron Man should be able to speak freely. Some people on these forums are considering to visit him for a HM doubling. I think it's also only fair to THEM (and especially to them) if they can take critic voices into their decision making.