+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcoffee View Post
    Fair enough that you trust your friend. But to say all you need is common sense to analyze that email when everything about it is nonsensical...don't think so.

If its all true, then it's very unorthodox
    Common sense in getting her direct email address you moron, not "analyzing it" (you only need to read it mate) you said she should have people answering her emails for her - she's a ****ing researcher not Justin Bieber - god damn it you're such a ****ing tool its unbelievable. Go drink some more coffee you lethargic moron.

I give up on the human race.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    You can email her if you like her address can be found on the Histogen website:

http://www.histogen.com/aboutus/management_board.htm

gnaughton@histogeninc.com

It just takes a bit of common sense, something the above posters who are calling this "fishy information" are clearly lacking.

There have been a number of well informed posters on this website (Kiwi, bannana etc) who have sent/received information from Gail directly, it's only the people who are probably new to this website that are questioning the validity of the information, please dont let the fact that you're a newbie ruin good information!

I'm not sure how calling this information 'fishy' displays a lack of common sense. If anything, taking a random email from some unknown person as gospel displays a lack of common sense.

Firstly, I have sent emails directly to Gail's email address and she does not respond personally to them. She has a p.a./communications person who does that.

Secondly, I know from their replies that they keep their cards close to their chest, something not displayed in the above message.

And thirdly, do you really think someone who heads a board, with probably years of research/correspondences/knowledge about funding options/financing etc would be asking a random person about obtaining sources of funding?

And what's with the personal attacks? Grow up man, were trying to have a discussion, don't devolve the conversation. I don't know why you're taking it so personally.

Quote Originally Posted by garethbale View Post
    I'm not sure how calling this information 'fishy' displays a lack of common sense. If anything, taking a random email from some unknown person as gospel displays a lack of common sense.

Firstly, I have sent emails directly to Gail's email address and she does not respond personally to them. She has a p.a./communications person who does that.

Secondly, I know from their replies that they keep their cards close to their chest, something not displayed in the above message.

And thirdly, do you really think someone who heads a board, with probably years of research/correspondences/knowledge about funding options/financing etc would be asking a random person about obtaining sources of funding?

Gareth, please learn how to read my posts before attacking me, my statement on "common sense" was in OBTAINING GAIL NAUGHTONS DIRECT EMAIL ADDRESS.

Did you get that? All you have to do is access their website and her personal email address can be obtained.

I'm sorry you dont get any personal treatment, but that's no need to feel as if nobody else can ever gain an email directly from her - I think you suffer from "if I dont get a personal email then nobody else will" syndrome.

And also, Dr Nigam was informed at the hair loss congress that Histogen were having difficulty in gaining funds, what's so hard to believe about that?

I have the actual original email in my inbox sent from my friend (I wont be telling you his name because I dont know ANY of you personally), and the email address matches to the one on the Histogen website (how can this be fake?).

Gareth, please learn how to read my posts before attacking me, my statement on "common sense" was in OBTAINING GAIL NAUGHTONS DIRECT EMAIL ADDRESS.

Did you get that? All you have to do is access their website and her personal email address can be obtained.
    UK

Calm down fella, I'm not attacking you. I just question evidence objectively before I make a decision on it.

I have emailed Histogen in the past and they have always responded (even if they take a while). I'll email them again and report on here what they say...

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    You'll thank me later.

The fact anyone here is taking Nigam and Histogen seriously proves how desperate some of these anti-fin NW7's are.
    @Highlander, I am not a NW7 - and the efficacy of finasteride wont last forever - I dont see it as a viable treatment.

Dr Nigam has alrready confirmed funding issues facing Histogen, now a direct email from Gail has confirmed it - I mean, what more do you people want? Sorry for the aggression but it's probably due to the fact that I have a normal functioning endocrine system that I praise the heavens for each & every day.

Yes I wouldn't touch finasteride because it will turn me into a depressed uncompetitive, ghost-resembling impotent flaccid bore like highlander.

Have you managed to lose your virginity yet mr "women and jews are the problem for all problems facing white men" hahahahaha.

As a side, I could take finasteride now, get a hair transplant and look as if I never suffered hair loss (just sayin, ya know ).

As a side, I could take finasteride now, get a hair transplant and look as if I never suffered hair loss (just sayin, ya know ).

I know what you mean. Most people who know I worry about hairloss think I am ridiculous, I have around a NW 2 but my hair looks dense when cut (which it is now) and around 500-1000 grafts would restore a normal hairline.

I would just rather a non-invasive preventative treatment like Histogen / Aderans / Replicel than let some surgeon (however talented he may be) operate on me

I think it's very possible that she would personally reply as it happens a lot in US start ups. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if she might just be exhausted by all the pressure to move forward with this.

I had warned you guys many times of the need to find a partner to continue funding for trials and provide a marketing/sales platform. Dr. Naughton explained this very clearly in an interview 8 months ago, but most of you waited for the Edinburgh conference like they were going to tell something amazing to the public.

It's certainly not over as other products in their pipeline might provide the funding needed, but if they were to rely solely on those funds then we're talking about a significant delay in the timeline, along the lines of 5-10 years.

All we can do is hope they find a partner, although the original timeline itself rules most of us out from recovering to NW0 status anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by garethbale View Post
    I know what you mean. Most people who know I worry about hairloss think I am ridiculous, I have around a NW 2 but my hair looks dense when cut (which it is now) and around 500-1000 grafts would restore a normal hairline.

I would just rather a non-invasive preventative treatment like Histogen / Aderans / Replicel than let some surgeon (however talented he may be) operate on me
    Are you currently taking finasteride?

@Thinning87 - couldnt have said it better myself.

I sometimes wonder how much money we could create if TBT were to create some kind of Histogen Paypal donation function on the website - a part of me tells me we wouldnt generate a lot of money for them. Spencer could do something like this, and make it all official as he has links with Histogen, it would also give us more power in receiving information from the company, imagine if we as a forum were the ones who held the largest stake in the WNT 7A research function, would we ever need to worry about "updates?" - if it fails it fails... but success isnt built on the non-implementation of ideas.

Hi guys, my friend has forwarded me the following reply from Histogen (Gail Naughton):

Hi,

You must have taken my e-mail out of context because I am being inundated with e-mails asking if we’ve stopped working on HSC because of lack of funding. That is not the case and not what I said. We have continued to make real progress. My statement about funds was linked to the fact that with surplus funds we could move for a multi country approval in parallel.

Please correct the perception. Your readers should be excited about our results.

Thanks

Gail
    So with surplus funds they could move forward a lot faster. They are not having funding problems, they could just move a lot faster with more income.