Clear All
  • Rebma
    • Jan 2013

Mind Fog on Fin?

anyone experienced mind fog?
  • Aames
    Inactive
    • Nov 2012

How long have you been on it? If you've been on it for years and really think you are experiencing something, maybe we can answer you seriously. If you just popped your first pill and are freaking out, it's probably all in your head.

Comment

• El Nino
      • May 2009

Originally posted by Rebma
      anyone experienced mind fog?
      See here - http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthr...ighlight=brain

Comment

• MinorSixth
        • Aug 2012

In my case it did the opposite - it CURED the mind fog I had before I started taking finasteride.

Comment

• Jcm800
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by MinorSixth
          In my case it did the opposite - it CURED the mind fog I had before I started taking finasteride.
          Care to elaborate on that?

Comment

• MinorSixth
            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Jcm800
            Care to elaborate on that?
            Before finasteride (and now since I stopped taking it) I had problems such as lack of energy and motivation, poor concentration, emotional dullness, scatterbrainness, excessive risk aversion etc., basically signs of low testosterone. On finasteride I achieved almost consistently great mood, confidence and mental sharpness. It seems that my body converts too much of the testosterone to DHT. My libido at some point increased but then decreased, without decreasing the positive mental effects. So in the end I had this unusual combination of high aggression/confidence/masculinity but very low libido. Basically hormone levels of a naughty boy in elementary school I guess...

Here I describe my experience more in detail: http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=12419

Comment

• Rebma
              • Jan 2013

i am not taking fin yet i am about to start minox after so much research into it. i am pursing my phd in organic chemistry so i dont want to get one somethign that can inhibit my thoguht process

Comment

Working...