+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Dutasteride powder arrived... Is there anybody from eu, who would be interested?

Hi, I already wrote that I had ordered dutasteride powder from China. Since I won't use more than 2-3 grams in the near future, I have 7-8 grams that I could sell. If anybody was interested, he can send me a private message.

I should add that 1 gram would suffice for 6 years ahead, on the standard daily dosage (0.5 mg/day). And the price is ridiculous.

But first, I will check, if it is legit. I will be doing a series of blood tests during the next weeks and the drop of DHT should be visible. I could also verify it in a reliable US laboratory, but it would cost 150 USD. So if you wanted a lab test, then I would have to increase my margin

How are you going to use dut as a powder? Are you going to eat the powder? Put it right on your head?

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    How are you going to use dut as a powder? Are you going to eat the powder? Put it right on your head?
    I plan to make capsules, after 1 mg. I already contacted several companies and they say that it would be technically possible. At worst, I can mix it in ethanol.

I feel that I will need more than 0.5 mg/day to achieve my goals. And it would be insane to buy Avodart. My wallet would slim down very rapidly.

In the past, I have already ordered various kinds of powder from China and I always saved a huge amount of money. People on message boards are usually stunned that they buy the same stuff from thievish dealers or from internet "pharmacies" for 10-20 times higher prices. I really don't understand, why they can't figure out such a simple solution.

It is not easy to find a reliable supplier, but it also isn't as difficult as many of them think. The companies on Alibaba.com are verified by the website, and many of them are on the internet market for several years. I have always received, what I ordered. Last time, I ordered too much, the parcel was seized by customs and a following lab test revealed that the parcel contained exactly the stuff that I had ordered.

Hey, how has this gone for you so far?

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    Hey, how has this gone for you so far?
    So far... I tried to find a company that would put the powder into capsules, but my effort failed. Big companies have strict limitations concerning both the minimal amount of capsules (something like 50 000-150 000) and documentation about the origin of the powder. I would risk problems with police. In the case of small companies or other institutions having small hand-operated machines, I wouldn't trust the accuracy of the dosing.

Hence I chose the second option: dissolution in alcohol based solutions. I tried to dissolve 100 mg of dutasteride in 100 ml of 60% ethanol (1 mg/1 ml), but the result was not satisfactory, despite the fact that up to 44 mg dutasteride should be dissolved in 1 ml of 100% ethanol. Again, because of strict security limitations, it is difficult to buy 100% ethanol. However, if I shake it before use, the accuracy should be satisfactory.

I started to use it on Thursday. I add 0.25 mg of the dut powder/day to my current regime of 0.375 mg Avodart/day and 1.25 mg fin/day. After 3 weeks, I will check my DHT values. If I observe a significant drop, I will stop using both Avodart and fin, and I will use the powder in doses 1 mg/day. I will be checking my DHT values regularly for several months. A laboratory test of the powder would be possible, but it would cost about 200 USD.

As the last option, I will try to get to PEG400 (propylethyleneglycol). The solubility of dutasteride in PEG400 is very low (3 mg/1 ml), but if I found 100% PEG400, it should be more than satisfactory.

I think it's too late for your offer but can you give us a good supplier for dutasteride powder ?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by folffox View Post
    I think it's too late for your offer but can you give us a good supplier for dutasteride powder ?

Thanks.
    First of all, I must give you a warning: I ordered 10 grams of dutasteride, but the powder didn't work at all. I was taking 2 mg daily, but after 2 months, my DHT levels returned back to the normal range.

I sent it to my internet friend, who was taking it "on the tip of a knife" (which may be much more than 10 mg daily), but his DHT were increasing as well.

So I sent it to a US lab and the result of the analysis was "100% dutasteride".

So here you have it. I don't know, where the problem was. It is possible that dutasteride without certain additives or dissolved in alcohol can have worse bioavailability, but certainly, it is not possible that it wouldn't work at all. The worst thing is that I cannot demand my money back from the Chinese supplier because I have a lab test showing that the stuff is 100% dutasteride.

I cannot give you any better advice than to look at Alibaba.com and find some supplier, who has been in the business for a long time.
    https://www.alibaba.com/trade/search...xt=dutasteride

Really strange. Because I have a friend, he's taking dutasteride powder and it works ... but his dutasteride is not from a chinese lab.

Thanks a lot for your reply and your warning.

But your dut powder were from an Alibaba supplier ?

Quote Originally Posted by WarLord View Post
    First of all, I must give you a warning: I ordered 10 grams of dutasteride, but the powder didn't work at all. I was taking 2 mg daily, but after 2 months, my DHT levels returned back to the normal range.

I sent it to my internet friend, who was taking it "on the tip of a knife" (which may be much more than 10 mg daily), but his DHT were increasing as well.

So I sent it to a US lab and the result of the analysis was "100% dutasteride".

So here you have it. I don't know, where the problem was. It is possible that dutasteride without certain additives or dissolved in alcohol can have worse bioavailability, but certainly, it is not possible that it wouldn't work at all. The worst thing is that I cannot demand my money back from the Chinese supplier because I have a lab test showing that the stuff is 100% dutasteride.

I cannot give you any better advice than to look at Alibaba.com and find some supplier, who has been in the business for a long time.
    https://www.alibaba.com/trade/search...xt=dutasteride
    Thats odd. DHT tests are not always accurate. Did you have tests done prior to being on dut? Tests done that showed DHT go down from fin/dut before??

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    Thats odd. DHT tests are not always accurate. Did you have tests done prior to being on dut? Tests done that showed DHT go down from fin/dut before??

I had a laboratory test of the powder. I had many tests of my DHT levels before and after.