+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I wouldnt even recommend FIN for you. Just a good nizoral shampoo and multi vitamin.

However, I am no professional. Go to your doc and ask him/her about FIN . If you could keep all that hair you would be looking fine most of your life.

That's what I was thinking Drybone, If I could maintain this I would be set.. I just want to prevent any more possible recession or thinning.. Fin would be the best nuke down the line in preventive measures or similar anti androgen property based medications.. Still leaning towards RU because after all the pharms that already effected my sex drive possibly permanently I can't chance something else mixing into that, at least in a few years if it gets worse there will be many new possibilities for halting fast a form of a topical such as CB-03-01, histogen, and RU, and whatever else I may be missing... Point being If in the future it gets worse I can use the new products which can be less risky and feel good about my decision. Personally I don't understand the huge fear surrounding hair loss as it stands right now, seems like they already are finding a permanent cure with HM albeit a tad expensive but for anyone in the early stages I see no reason why the fear of going Norwood 7 is realistic with future treatments and potential new tools.

Thanks for all you're help guys much appreciated, I am glad I came to a place like this with knowledgeable people and learning about the best potential hair loss halting measures and educating myself on the topic.

One more question, does anyone know how severe Telogen Effluvium can affect the hairline and common distinctions between that and MPB? I had pretty chronic TE that was ongoing for a few years where there was WAY too much cortisol in the body and I could not gain muscle very well and was prone to acute hair loss, The hair I have seen recession on the hairline seemed to happen almost instantly in a matter of days at some point a bit while back, My TE was the result of pretty severe anxiety that didn't wane until relatively a short while ago. there was no miniaturization that started a graphical loss, there was just full density hairs that fell indiscriminately from the scalp with patchy hair loss at the top sides and back and hair line following no specific pattern but seemed to make the hair recede more in the corners as well, I have yet to see re growth of any of those follicles yet as this was all pretty recent events.

Maybe I should set an appointment with a Derm and see what they find as well.

Here are some more images, like stated..

The hair line is slightly changed from when I was younger but over all it is very thick and am satisfied with it, I look really young for my age so if I had excessive hair loss it would look strange as well.. When would a person recommend looking into a DHT blocker, either topical or fin type? I would be very pleased If I could just stay and maintain where I am at for the large majority of my life.

Yeah I sure wish they had this stuff when I was 20 or even 24 years old.