+ Reply to Thread

Smile 24 Years Old Transplant In India Dr Radha

Hi, Let me start of by telling you my hair loss story. It all started when I was about 19, a freshman college football player losing hair at a rapid rate. I could go into the depression and stress stories, but I'm sure this forum has heard enough of that. By the time I was 20 I realized I must do something about this before I go bald.
    After researching I found a doctor who would Proscribe me Finasteride. This is most definitely the best move I have made and I'm so glad I ignored all the horror story's about this medication. Now I'm 24 years old and currently a great candidate for a hair transplant, this is what I was told by Doctor Radha yesterday at my in person consultation.
    Let me rewind a little and say that I was on the bald truth talk show with Soencer Kobren. Soencer is an absolutely amazing person who really devotes his life to helping us hair loss sufferers. I plan to call in to the show not this Sunday (because I will be in India), but the following Sunday to talk about my hair transplant. Abiut a year ago Spencer reccomended me to hold off on the transplant becuase of my age and the possibilities of shock loss. Being young and probabkly nieve I decided to contact Dr Radha and go along with a procedure anyways. Hopefully everything will go well and I will also post pre and post operation pictures as soon as possible.
    I'm being picked up by the clinic at 8:30 today and it is currently 8:10, wish me luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Dakid View Post
    Hi, Let me start of by telling you my hair loss story. It all started when I was about 19, a freshman college football player losing hair at a rapid rate. I could go into the depression and stress stories, but I'm sure this forum has heard enough of that. By the time I was 20 I realized I must do something about this before I go bald.
    After researching I found a doctor who would Proscribe me Finasteride. This is most definitely the best move I have made and I'm so glad I ignored all the horror story's about this medication. Now I'm 24 years old and currently a great candidate for a hair transplant, this is what I was told by Doctor Radha yesterday at my in person consultation.
    Let me rewind a little and say that I was on the bald truth talk show with Soencer Kobren. Soencer is an absolutely amazing person who really devotes his life to helping us hair loss sufferers. I plan to call in to the show not this Sunday (because I will be in India), but the following Sunday to talk about my hair transplant. Abiut a year ago Spencer reccomended me to hold off on the transplant becuase of my age and the possibilities of shock loss. Being young and probabkly nieve I decided to contact Dr Radha and go along with a procedure anyways. Hopefully everything will go well and I will also post pre and post operation pictures as soon as possible.
    I'm being picked up by the clinic at 8:30 today and it is currently 8:10, wish me luck!
    nice, post some pics.

Thumbs up

Good luck. Hope all goes well for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Dakid View Post