+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Dead MacBook

Apple will sort it man, don't worry about them taking it apart. They are professionals!

Default Update

Took it to the Apple store yesterday and all it needed was a simple SMC Reset.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Shan View Post
    Took it to the Apple store yesterday and all it needed was a simple SMC Reset.
    If there is a god, I really owe him a prayer of thanks. I was wrought with worry and was losing incredible amounts of sleep. I have a final today too; I am eternally grateful that I can cross your computer troubles off of my list of worries.

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Is that you in your avatar?

He looks familiar, reminds me of a fella in my local market selling dodgy phones..
    That is not his. He is using photo of a Pakistani actor, Shaan.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    I'm surprised someone who's so cool, smart, wealthy, attractive, and has a big d*ck would be too ****ing stupid to even try some basic troubleshooting.

Don't worry though, those of us following this thread are still wanting to hear about how when you walked into the store three separate women tried hitting on you.
    3 women, I aint that lucky

Quote Originally Posted by mighty View Post
    That is not his. He is using photo of a Pakistani actor, Shaan.
    With all the shit I share about my personal life, even I wouldn't use my own picture, so what was the point of this post you twat

Arrow

Highlander,

In an effort to show compassion and understanding, I have gone beyond what most reasonable people would consider the "call of duty," to accommodate your unique needs, since I have been a moderator on this forum.

However, your utter lack of respect for this community, its members and its readers has gone beyond anything that I ever thought imaginable.

The sheer number of complaints that I receive on a weekly basis concerning your posting behavior and your harassment of our members is staggering, yet I have continued to give you the benefit of the doubt in hopes that allowing you to participate in our community would help you get past this very dark period of your life.

Our membership has made it clear, on countless occasions, that there is no place for your hateful and racist speech on this forum, yet you continue to attempt to spread anger and hate.

I have also turned the other cheek to your blatant disrespect and vicious attacks on a personal level, and of my duties as the moderator of this forum.

Even though your hatful, racist posts and rants have been deleted countless times, you still attempt to disregard the polices of this forum and the code of basic human decency by continuing to post what most would consider vile sentiments.

I have made it clear on several occasions that if you cannot adhere to basic human decency and the decisions of this community to moderate what is deemed to be inappropriate content, and if you cannot respect other users, it would be best if you post elsewhere.

Since it is clear that you reject behaving in a healthy, reasonable fashion on this forum and that you choose to continue to harass our membership, you leave me no choice but to place your account into moderation.

You will still be afforded the ability to participate on BTT, however, from this point forward all of your posts must be approved by a moderator before going live.

Come on, Winston! I enjoyed reading his posts. Seriously though, if someone gets offended at what someone else has written online, that's their problem. I mean, viewer's discretion and all that? I wanna read his stuff.
    Change your mind? Please?

Also, if you're really serious about not offending anyone, you should probably delete Highlander's previous post. The only reason I can think of not to is because it helps to justify (to everyone else) the reason for moderating Highlander's account. But you don't need justification, you're the mod, so if you want to get rid of offensive posts you will start with the one two above this one.

This is not a forum that hosts racist posting. Highlander can deal with it or post somewhere else.

Considering he has broken that rule 50+ times he is lucky he can still post anything at all. I would have banned him.

There are thousands of BTT readers all around the globe cheering right now that we finally got rid of that twisted, racist, anti- Semitic, evil piece of shit! I have personally complained about this twisted **** at least 20 times and I could not believe that ****ing cancer wasn't cut out a long time ago.

I'm adding TheLaughingCow to the Highlander, Scorpian, Aames, twisted freak show. Only one of Highlander's aliases would defend this ****ing freak.