+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Looks are generally WAY overrated by men anyway, since women usually care way less about looks when it comes to a partner, than men do (which most men fail to recognize).

In dating, I'd say it's 25% looks and 75% game. I greatly improved my looks in the last 2 years (chin, nose, teeth, skin & hair surgery). When I look back my old pictures I can't believe I once was that ugly f*cker in the pictures, hehe (for example, this is me before and after chin & nose surgery: http://i.realself.com/full/84fe2f776...806-718194.jpg ). But that didn't stop me from scoring good looking women every now and then. You just have to deal with a lot more rejection, that's the main difference. I always love this one, SO true: http://www.pickupguide.com/layguide/iranian.htm

If it never stopped you with girls then why did you get surgery?

Read the story funny - but ffs that must be annoying approaching the whole club like that.

UK,
    You look like feeling little low today...cheer up man...with or without hair...
    BTW,we have a product by an indian company called mor-ff with .1% finasteride to add to your regime..
    Have a look at my thread on other forum with pure hm result...and cheer up
    BTW, jahoda 's 1984 paper explains research on ice using mice dp..and 2013 paper shows human dp on aga human skin..plus jahoda hsa many folow up papers to improve trchogenicity of dp...

The problem is not with research..but with APPLIED RESEARCHERS and companies who are not able to..i do not know why...to get the cure near to patients...

And ofcourse HT docs are not the right guys to be able to do so, as this is the field of biotech...
    Mike Phillipot said during his presentation that he was disappointed that few of his research has not reached the patients..as companies could not take it forward...i firmly believe cure is very near and part cure already exsists...but the work of research remains in the lab...the missing link is the role of docs,companies to bring it closer to the patients..and the regulations...

I am injecting dp cells to all my patients since last two months with improved results on my existing treatments...will follow this up with..3d spheroidal cultures..now tell me who was stopping other guys to give dp injections and atleast see what happens as mini clinical trial at their clinic ...

And if one is over skeptic ...chances are less he will find it..as he will not believe in it...this guy with pure hm results in 4 months is a case of 2013(posted in the other forum) at my clinic..not very technical guy...just did it and walked have with scalp full of hair....
    Atleast few of them have started doing rials at their clinic or atleast oubling...doubling is proven now..but people still do fut..it's the problem of skeptics..created by themself..so cheer up...guy...you are not one of them...
    Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Yeah, I might give minoxidil a shot for a year or so.

Ive been putting off using minox because I hear the efficacy drops off after 3 years and you lose everything you've gained, so I've been trying to elongate the period before I need to resort this lifeline so to speak.

So my regimen will be RU58841+Keratene+Minox, hope I can maintain until 2050 when cure is released.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    If it never stopped you with girls then why did you get surgery?
    Well, like anybody here I'm vain (otherwise we wouldnt be here). I'm not a psychoanalyst, but improving looks just feels good.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Well, like anybody here I'm vain (otherwise we wouldnt be here). I'm not a psychoanalyst, but improving looks just feels good.
    we humans, naturally and probably unconscious, want to be observed as handsome, appreciated, loved, etc..

If you lived in the desert, you wouldn't care about your looks anymore. I'm sure.

I think there are more important things in life, than just looks.

I would love to have my NW0 back for sure, but what I even more love is, seeing the CURE(cell therapy) ASAP and for everyone.

Life is to short to worry about hair..

try to enjoy the things you are good at, you still can do ..

Thank you Dr Nigam, I have to say in the years I've been following hair loss research you've given more to the hair loss community than any other surgeon/researcher.

The frustrating part is hearing about the advancements in cell biology but never being able to witness these events reach the patients, however I dont think even the best institutions on earth understand an iota of the complexity of human biology. IMO human biology is as mind boggling as the measurement problem.

That said I think with the technology we have today and the understanding of cell biology we can bring something forward, it's been over 20 years since a hair loss treatment has been released.

I really feel the answer lies in developing follicles in 3D scaffolds the same way Wake Forest Institute grow organs in the lab, this has to be the great leap forward in hair transplantation!

Quote Originally Posted by Boldy View Post
    I would love to have my NW0 back for sure, but what I even more love is, seeing the CURE(cell therapy) ASAP and for everyone.

Life is to short to worry about hair..
    I agree with that, I'd love to see a real major advance or cure so we'd all have a weight off our minds, and so many of us would be able to use the mental energy we expend on stressing about MPB to more constructive ends. We would all be mentally healthier and be able to put our potentials to full use!

UK_, I know how you feel! If big pharma and big government worked for the common good, MPB treatments would be decades ahead of where they are now. We need mavericks like Dr Nigam, basically.

Quote Originally Posted by drnigams View Post
    UK,
    You look like feeling little low today...cheer up man...with or without hair...
    BTW,we have a product by an indian company called mor-ff with .1% finasteride to add to your regime..
    Have a look at my thread on other forum with pure hm result...and cheer up
    BTW, jahoda 's 1984 paper explains research on ice using mice dp..and 2013 paper shows human dp on aga human skin..plus jahoda hsa many folow up papers to improve trchogenicity of dp...

The problem is not with research..but with APPLIED RESEARCHERS and companies who are not able to..i do not know why...to get the cure near to patients...

And ofcourse HT docs are not the right guys to be able to do so, as this is the field of biotech...
    Mike Phillipot said during his presentation that he was disappointed that few of his research has not reached the patients..as companies could not take it forward...i firmly believe cure is very near and part cure already exsists...but the work of research remains in the lab...the missing link is the role of docs,companies to bring it closer to the patients..and the regulations...

I am injecting dp cells to all my patients since last two months with improved results on my existing treatments...will follow this up with..3d spheroidal cultures..now tell me who was stopping other guys to give dp injections and atleast see what happens as mini clinical trial at their clinic ...

And if one is over skeptic ...chances are less he will find it..as he will not believe in it...this guy with pure hm results in 4 months is a case of 2013(posted in the other forum) at my clinic..not very technical guy...just did it and walked have with scalp full of hair....
    Atleast few of them have started doing rials at their clinic or atleast oubling...doubling is proven now..but people still do fut..it's the problem of skeptics..created by themself..so cheer up...guy...you are not one of them...
    The annoying thing is all the hair loss sufferers out there who can't be bothered to do the research and therefore don't help the community. It's because of these guys that there's so many snake oils and hair bad hair transplant clinics. It's also cos of these guys that hair transplant docs are able to keep selling the same outdated shit. I mean look at Wayne Rooney - he has the money to go to any hair transplant doc he wanted but he didn't even go to one that's considered amongst 'the best'. He coulda gone to Gho and got regeneration which for a young guy like himself woulda been best (I only say Gho cos when he got his HT there wasn't any talk of Dr. Nigam.)

Until awareness about hairloss treatments gets better it's gonna be hard to get improvements cos there's still gonna be people bringing business to the old school HT docs. We somehow need to get the word out to the world's community to stop accepting what's on offer and then these HT docs are gonna have to get off their asses and offer patients something better if they wanna stay in business.

Quote Originally Posted by UK Boy View Post
    The annoying thing is all the hair loss sufferers out there who can't be bothered to do the research and therefore don't help the community. It's because of these guys that there's so many snake oils and hair bad hair transplant clinics. It's also cos of these guys that hair transplant docs are able to keep selling the same outdated shit. I mean look at Wayne Rooney - he has the money to go to any hair transplant doc he wanted but he didn't even go to one that's considered amongst 'the best'. He coulda gone to Gho and got regeneration which for a young guy like himself woulda been best (I only say Gho cos when he got his HT there wasn't any talk of Dr. Nigam.)

Until awareness about hairloss treatments gets better it's gonna be hard to get improvements cos there's still gonna be people bringing business to the old school HT docs. We somehow need to get the word out to the world's community to stop accepting what's on offer and then these HT docs are gonna have to get off their asses and offer patients something better if they wanna stay in business.
    mhmhm I think the fact that people would pay anything for a real cure is pretty much an assumption anyone in the biotech industry can make without needing so much 'awareness' to be spread.

It's pretty much obvious that whoever gets there first is going to be a billionaire and all the idiots who buy 'cell ovation therapy' and such snake oil are not the reason why the cure has not been found yet.

Think ill start fin.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Think ill start fin.
    Good luck bro. I hope it works out for you, one MPB victim to another. I know that from my own experiences, starting finasteride was one of the most psychologically terrifying things I ever had to do.