+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Histogen Poster presentation at WCHR 2013@Dr. Nigam's

Dear Members,

Kindly find below the Histogen presentation at WCHR 2013, Edinburg 2013 sent to me by their corporate communication.

I am not aware what results have they published in Oct 2012 and are these results are different from 2012 presentation or no?

Hopefully I & Jonathan Mansbridge, (Chief Scientific Officer, Histogen) will be speaking on phone this week and see what best I can come out with for my hair loss community friends for the earliest access, once I am convince with their results in person.

click below link for enlarge image
    http://www.drnigams.net/images/HTG_E...ic/Large/1.jpg

You are really a credit to this forum Dr. Nigam

This is a greater achievement than usual after the torrent of abuse and negativity you had to overcome from your first days here. Thank you good sir.

I for one tip my hat to you.

Just to clarify you are going to try and offer the Histogen treatment at your Clinic in India? How soon do you think this will happen?

I am interested.

Thumbs up

First of all, Thanks you a lot Dr. Nigam for posting this. Thank you for your great effort!

Secondly, regarding Histogen poster, it's the same thing published here:
    http://www.histogen.com/downloads/si..._HSC_Final.pdf

Histogen published the same results given after 12 weeks. I think they are still working on their phase I/II final results.

HSC treatment showed hair growth in the temporal recession region at 12 weeks and continuing through 48 weeks, with strong efficacy in terminal hair count.
    Sounds like good news?!

Does that mean that hair continues to grow two years after the first injection?

Is it safe to say now that the new hair can stay two years and it's now "scientifically proven" ?!

Well i guess we still have to wait until the phase I/II results are officially released.

anyway, its interesting.

Thank you Dr. Nigam. Much appreciated.

I understand the actual concept of histogen not quite.
    it is designed to get more hair. but does it protect the hair you've got also?

In terms of actually helping people suffering with hair loss and to the millions of people globally who are constantly looking for methods to treat their hair loss, I havent seen anyone do more for the hair loss community than Dr Nigam has done in the space of 6 months.

Thank you Dr Nigam for gaining this information, yes Histogen have presented the same data as they presented in October but they have also confirmed that they have seen hair growth after the 48 week mark which is similar to their Phase I trial in which hair continued to grow even 2 years after the ONE INJECTION.

Quote Originally Posted by Scientalk56 View Post
    Sounds like good news?!

Does that mean that hair continues to grow two years after the first injection?

Is it safe to say now that the new hair can stay two years and it's now "scientifically proven" ?!

Well i guess we still have to wait until the phase I/II results are officially released.

anyway, its interesting.
    Do you remember their first trial? Growth continued even after 2 years of probably the lowest dose they could have applied, so yes I think it's safe to say this will be one hell of a growth stimulant.

Still, the question lingers whether this is truly able to create new hair follicles.

This is the fundamental question we need answering, and our only hope is Dr Nigam.

Quote Originally Posted by drnigams View Post
    Dear Members,

Kindly find below the Histogen presentation at WCHR 2013, Edinburg 2013 sent to me by their corporate communication.

I am not aware what results have they published in Oct 2012 and are these results are different from 2012 presentation or no?

Hopefully I & Jonathan Mansbridge, (Chief Scientific Officer, Histogen) will be speaking on phone this week and see what best I can come out with for my hair loss community friends for the earliest access, once I am convince with their results in person.

click below link for enlarge image
    http://www.drnigams.net/images/HTG_E...ic/Large/1.jpg
    thank you for this. you are such a credit to this community dr nigam. i might be visiting you very soon in mumbai together with a well known and highly intelligent forum member, whom i won't mention by name. keep up the good work sir!

Anyone know when the final results of phase1/2 will be out?