X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Billena
    Doctor Representative
    • Dec 2012

Dr. Carlos K. Wesley (NYC) Softens a "Pluggy" Hairline

Softening a "pluggy" appearing hairline can be achieved in a single session. This 42-year-old male had previously undergone two hair transplants that left him with an unnatural appearing hairline. Dr. Wesley effectively softened his hairline and, after only seven months, the patient was already beginning to benefit from this repair session consisting of 2079 micro grafts.

An interactive before/after of this patient can be viewed here.

Three important improvements are commonly made during repair sessions: 1) using finer-haired micrografts (softer appearance), designing a more dense pattern of hair (improved coverage), and covering areas of future loss (designing a natural pattern of hair loss).
    Attached Files
    1050 Fifth Avenue
    New York, NY 10028
    (844) 745-6362
    www.drcarloswesley.com
  • Billena
    Doctor Representative
    • Dec 2012

Longer-Term Update from Repair Case

This patient returned to our office about two years after his repair session with Dr. Wesley (NYC). Prior to coming to our office, this patient had two initial hair transplants performed at a different center with suboptimal results.

The video montage in this thread also provides a timeline of hair growth. He subsequently underwent a session to his mid scalp to increase the density and coverage of that region. Those images will follow in the future.
    Attached Files
    1050 Fifth Avenue
    New York, NY 10028
    (844) 745-6362
    www.drcarloswesley.com

Comment

• MarieEvo
      Doctor Representative
      • Apr 2016

Here is the donor and recipient area during the initial consultation.

I have worked with 26 different hair restoration doctors throughout my career. I have now been a nurse working with Dr. Wesley for more than a decade.

Carlos K. Wesley, M.D.
      1050 Fifth Avenue
      New York, NY 10028
      Phone (844) 745-6362
      www.drcarloswesley.com

Comment

Working...