+ Reply to Thread

Default Congress Proposes 10% TAX on All Cosmetic Procedures

Our dear asinine congress is now taking their tired adage of "Tax the rich" and further hurting the non rich, go ahead and add a 10% government tax on any future procedures you plan on having in order to subsidize the already doomed "universal" health care fiasco; this will ultimately hurt American medical practitioners, utter brilliance from Capitol Hill and to think its been proposed by people with some of the WORST cosmetic touch ups in public view (Pelosi, Schumer, Biden), Article below:

http://www.nationaljournal.com...cp_20090727_8213.php

Thumbs down

If it were to actually make a difference I would say it’s a good idea. Hair Transplantation is elective surgery and people would be willing to pay an additional tax, if they new it would help others in need. Unfortunately this will not be the case. If this bill passes we are all screwed. I find it hard to believe that some people can’t see this! By the way your link does not work.

Quote Originally Posted by J_B_Davis View Post
    If it were to actually make a difference I would say it’s a good idea. Hair Transplantation is elective surgery and people would be willing to pay an additional tax, if they new it would help others in need. Unfortunately this will not be the case. If this bill passes we are all screwed. I find it hard to believe that some people can’t see this! By the way your link does not work.
    Try now:

http://www.nationaljournal.com/congr...90727_8213.php

Well... here is that change we can believe in.. hopefully the blue dogs in congress can block this

and its this type of chit that makes you want to pull your hair out!!!!

A few of the best transplant surgeons aren't even in the USA. Won't have to worry about that when it comes time. In any case, i'll just take a nice little trip to Costa Rica if i ever decide i want anything done besides HT.

If they would just legalize marijauna already.., they would have a surpluss of cash.

Whatever, I won't be giving up my money so some greedy congressman so he can spend $200,000 on a week trip to Hong Kong or spend $150,000 a month on his mistress in South America. Friggin douchebags!