+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Hi I tried that www. still never worked but we are not really supposed to advertise as shills anyway but due to me being around a long time on forums people know I am not.
    But bad news I have started getting bad headaches since being on this high dose minox so have gone back to what I was using.

Sorry to hear that dude!

Such a long wait

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    Hi I tried that www. still never worked but we are not really supposed to advertise as shills anyway but due to me being around a long time on forums people know I am not.
    But bad news I have started getting bad headaches since being on this high dose minox so have gone back to what I was using.
    Doke you have link please where to buy this high strength minox..?

Quote Originally Posted by VegetaDBZ View Post
    Doke you have link please where to buy this high strength minox..?
    Biovea uk just search google its easy to find.

40 pounds?!

Hi I thought it was £37 if you order two bottles and remember you only apply 1ml once per day at night so one bottle is two months treatments as they also say apply polaris 7 or 8 in the mornings.
    I think the polaris 8 is hard to get now but 7 is ok.

Doke,

Sorry to hear about the headaches. That, aside, how did you feel about the formula? Did you experience any side effects from the topical fin? I've been hesitant to incorporate minox into my stack due to the lifetime commitment and fear of the initial shed. However, as I already use RU on a daily basis anyway, minox combined with something like topical finasteride might be a solid addition, might totally eliminate DHT from my scalp, and might thicken up my temples (NW 2 ATM). Did you find the vendor trustworthy? I've debated buying from "resellers" on eBay but my instincts tell me that's not a good idea. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, brother.

current stack: saw palmetto, beta sitosterol, viviscal, willow herb, green tea, zinc, RU 100mg, Igrow helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by dlc32 View Post
    Doke,

Sorry to hear about the headaches. That, aside, how did you feel about the formula? Did you experience any side effects from the topical fin? I've been hesitant to incorporate minox into my stack due to the lifetime commitment and fear of the initial shed. However, as I already use RU on a daily basis anyway, minox combined with something like topical finasteride might be a solid addition, might totally eliminate DHT from my scalp, and might thicken up my temples (NW 2 ATM). Did you find the vendor trustworthy? I've debated buying from "resellers" on eBay but my instincts tell me that's not a good idea. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, brother.

current stack: saw palmetto, beta sitosterol, viviscal, willow herb, green tea, zinc, RU 100mg, Igrow helmet.
    Hi dl I used to get headaches from 5% minox so should have learned by now I still wonder if 2% minox with atiandrogen may work better than higher dose.
    I still use theradome lh80 helmet by the way I had an igrow but sold it on ebay im going to try a natural jak 1 and 2 inhibitor with perhaps rhodanide with a german company that has not yet launched the product as yet but have been selling to a few people.

Not sure if any of you new that Dr O Kline used to work with Dr Lewenberg who still sells his 2% minoxidil with tretinoin, which works out expensive due to having to use 4 times a day and he advocates his formula which now has a sensitive in his range is sprayed from about 12 ins away with no massage.
    He says that stops inflammation on the scalp another thing to be fair he says that after you have regrowth you can use just a maintenance dose.

You guys can ask me, iv experimented enough rubbish in the past 6 years see below as proof .

Dr Lee

Dr Klein

Polaris

Now Susan's 15% additive mixture.