+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

I wonder if its the film that mpb treatments use in there ru58841 plus is that kb solution?

Hi Guys as you may know ds or divine skin also have links to polaris labs higher strength minoxidil well today sat april 4th the polaris labs web site has gone now its either down or has it ceased trading? i have been trying to find out as i have just bought two bottles of there nr 09 which is 15% minox with thymosin tb4 in it.
    I am wondering has the fda closed them down now if thats the case its getting really stupid as its a once a day treatment and we do use at our own risk.
    By the way ds labs also market sigma skin as well which i just found out as well i think ds has been taken over in 2010 so perhaps with a new owner thats the problem as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Pentarou View Post
    This is mostly expensive snake oil containing extra ingredients that cannot penetrate the scalp. It's certainly not the Swiss developed topical finasteride solution we've heard about the last few weeks.
    I must of missed this - is there a link?!?

Quote Originally Posted by pixels View Post
    I must of missed this - is there a link?!?
    Not sure if some of you are on this planet but polaris labs has been going for years and there products are top quality some maybe better than others depending on your norwood hairloss state.
    The higher strength minoxidil products whichever company makes which is now diminished on us made products due to fda amd maybe even pressure from nanny state.
    Not sure why people come on here with not even using a product slag it off we know there are snake oils out there but if products contain minoxidil then at this time there the only thing proved to do anything with propecia if you can tolerate them.
    I for one have been as many may know been on many forums on hair sites for many years and at 58 now remember when minoxidil first came out in uk in the 1980s first for men and woman it was only 2% then after a few years 5% became available but at that time only for men.
    I myself have been fighting mpb since my 20s and am lucky to still have some hair left but have receaded on front and crown classic horseshoe mpb.
    The thing is i have never gave up trying to restore my hair which maybe sad but there are many of us that have been devastated by this disease.
    I Have tried the hairmax combs the first had only one laser the last one has 9 lasers then the igrow laser helmet which did help and now the theradome 80 which I have noe been using over a year and will continue to use 3 times a week.

That wasn't an invitation to rant.

Where's the link?

Hope this nr 09 15% works as I applied it for the first time last night and im glad its a lotion and does not leave any colour on scalp like some ds spectral products do and it also is not greasy.
    It seems to soak into scalp really easy you are only supposed to apply 6 sprays and massage in once a day at night and can use polaris nr 7 or nr 8 in the morning so one bottle should last two months.
    I have decided to use essengen 6 fortified with 0.5% finasteride in the mornings which is also a nice clear non greasy lotion applied wit a dropper.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    Hope this nr 09 15% works as I applied it for the first time last night and im glad its a lotion and does not leave any colour on scalp like some ds spectral products do and it also is not greasy.
    It seems to soak into scalp really easy you are only supposed to apply 6 sprays and massage in once a day at night and can use polaris nr 7 or nr 8 in the morning so one bottle should last two months.
    I have decided to use essengen 6 fortified with 0.5% finasteride in the mornings which is also a nice clear non greasy lotion applied wit a dropper.
    Good luck. Where you buy?

Quote Originally Posted by pixels View Post
    Good luck. Where you buy?
    I got my polaris labs from biovea uk but the order was sent from usa to uk, the essengen I got from ************ which by the way is cheaper from there site.
    Biovea does stock dualgen minox but not essengen 6 but do not buy any dualgen minox from them as said its cheaper from minoxdilmax site links www.biovea.co.uk for some reason I cannot link minoxidil max site I hope the links work.

see if this link works [url]www.************.com no does not seem to work. just search for dualgen minoxidil and you will find there site.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    see if this link works [url]www.************.com no does not seem to work. just search for dualgen minoxidil and you will find there site.
    Damn paranoid link breaking rules of making no sense.

What if you write them out like

w
    w
    w
    thelink
    co
    uk

That might work.

My fear of these products is around shock loss. Min gave me shock loss and now I have a fear of topicals with Min

What are your experiences?