+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Do not go to Dr Glat!!! I went there for a consult and met with the on site "technician" who said that he along with other Neogratft techs perform the procedure,NOT the Dr. Its basically a Neograft factory,you won't see the DR at all!The Dr is too busy doing boob jobs and other things,so RUN,don't walk from that practice! Go to a experienced HT Dr who only practices HT,even if you have to travel a little bit.

I went to Dr. Pistone for FUT and received results that - after 7 months - I'm happy with. Pistone doesn't do FUE, but I actually was told by Dr. Feller that I was not an FUE candidate, and he also recommended FUT regardless, as he thought it generally gets better results.

You can see my blog at:
    http://www.*********************.com...asp?WebID=2746

I haven't heard great things about Dr. Glat. I can tell you that his radio ads have shifted from HT-focused to "health coach" type stuff...so, bottom line, he is not fully dedicated to HT (even as far as plastic surgery goes, he does EVERYTHING) , which I've been told is something to avoid.

Also, while I'm not personally qualified to say anything about NeoGraft, everything I've read warns against it. Possibly the technology is not quite where it needs to be yet.

Forgot they block URLs on here...but the blog is on Hair Transplant Network, under the same screen name as I use on here. It's right at the top since I just edited it.
    Last edited by Rav Chase; 03-26-2014 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Bad URL

You know it is really a shame that we continue to read about techs doing the doctor's work with FUE, FUHT, or anything else!

I heard from a guy overseas the other day who told me that the doc was out and the techs did his complete procedure including the closure!!!

If you ever encounter this no matter where in the world it is, "RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!"...
    "Gillenator"
    Independent Patient Advocate
    more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin

Ok. Philly area recommendations for FUE?
    I’m probably a 3A on Norwood.
    Getting advised to focus up front for now and get more diligent with foam and pills.

Who are the top FUE people in the area?