+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Get Me Up To Speed ...

Hi All,

After discovering Propecia a few years ago I had hoped hair-loss would be a thing of the past. In recent months I've noticed my hair has begun to thin again.

It's left me searching for alternatives and trying to get up to speed with the latest developments ...

My hair-growth approach will most likely be based on using a herbal shampoo and Dutasteride. That begs a few questions:

Why hasn't Dutasteride been licensed and are there reputable websites I can purchase the medication from online?

Do headstands increase hair-growth? Based on anecdotes and common-sense I believe it does, but I'd like your take.

Are there are other effective treatments I can use -- Or others on the horizon?

Thanks for reading this. I'd appreciate your advice.

Headstands.. No.

Look into dutasteride, or RU in conjunction with fin.

Hi Clandestine,

I appreciate your response. Why don't you think headstands work?

I know someone personally who regrew his hair using headstands. He wasn't selling a product, just sharing his experience.

So I'm intrigued ...

He was taking the piss out of you. If he regrew his hair, it wasn't with headstands.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitehart View Post
    I appreciate your response. Why don't you think headstands work?
    There is no evidence to suggest they do in any regard.

Why hasn't Dutasteride been licensed? With this question, you mean for MPB? It's already an FDA approved drug for BPH. It's already proven to be safe. There's no point in putting it through FDA trials when 1. Their Phase I and II trials for MPB showed it was superior to finasteride, 2. People already buy it for MPB anyway, since like 2002.

Where can you get it online? Me and several other members get it from inhousepharmacies, which is a very reputable online pharmacy that has been around for a long time.

Headstands increasing hair growth. That's the first time I heard that. But is this by increasing blood flow to the scalp? I'm not sure how to answer that. Try it and tell us how that goes

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    He was taking the piss out of you. If he regrew his hair, it wasn't with headstands.

There is no evidence to suggest they do in any regard.
    No, he wasn't. He's actually a journalist who's written for national newspapers.

But lovely welcome to this forum ...

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    Why hasn't Dutasteride been licensed? With this question, you mean for MPB? It's already an FDA approved drug for BPH. It's already proven to be safe. There's no point in putting it through FDA trials when 1. Their Phase I and II trials for MPB showed it was superior to finasteride, 2. People already buy it for MPB anyway, since like 2002.

Where can you get it online? Me and several other members get it from inhousepharmacies, which is a very reputable online pharmacy that has been around for a long time.

Headstands increasing hair growth. That's the first time I heard that. But is this by increasing blood flow to the scalp? I'm not sure how to answer that. Try it and tell us how that goes
    Thanks for your response. I appreciate your advice in regards to Dutasteride and Inhouse.

In relation hair-loss and headstands the 'anecdotes' are well established. Years ago Andy Bryant published a book about the technique.

Whether he's a fraud or not -- And he could be -- the technique strikes me as a common-sense approach.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitehart View Post
    Thanks for your response. I appreciate your advice in regards to Dutasteride and Inhouse.

In relation hair-loss and headstands the 'anecdotes' are well established. Years ago Andy Bryant published a book about the technique.

Whether he's a fraud or not -- And he could be -- the technique strikes me as a common-sense approach.
    Headstands will do nothing to help your cause and the notion is ridiculous. Use common sense, if it did work every balding man would have been doing this for years already.

Given that hundreds of people claim to have used the technique with success, by your 'third party' logic, the technique works?

I never said it did, by the way. I'm fielding opinions.

Actually, gravity is the main culprit in hair loss...the hair just can't overcome it, so in theory if you do head stands, gravity works with you and you should see some regrowth in 3-4 months

Anyway, sorry, no, headstands will do absolutely nothing but make you light headed