Dr. Cotsarelis vs. Dr. Gho: The BIG question…

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by oppenheimer82

well, obviously you picked the most extreme case on this planet ...
    Really?

Show me "not that extreme cases" of any former FUE patients.

SHOW ME THEM, PLEASE!

No no, I'm not talking about such photos which show FUE patients with longer hairs just after 2-3 month or so. I'm talking about photos of FUE patients after at least 9 month after normal FUE extractions and the donor area is shaved down TO THE BONE!

Comment

• clarence
      • Sep 2012

Originally posted by oppenheimer82
      well, obviously you picked the most extreme case on this planet, but holy hell, i feel sorry for this man.
      Extreme how??? Extreme maybe, as far as scarring concerned... but wasn't IM exclusively adressing donor depletion (rather than - to those also suffering from limitations in reading comprehension - scarring)?? Or do visible scars limit OPTIONS in someway I didn't catch??

Hm....

Gruntle......

All your mentioned guys have still OPTIONS reserved in their donor areas, if they want or simply need even more hair.

Comment

• HARIRI
        • Nov 2012

534623, Does Dr. Gho perform surgeries in his Indonesian clinic? How much does he charge per graft? Also is his concept Invivo where he split the graft into two while its in its place so by then half of it is implanted the balding region and the other half staying in the donor???

Comment

Working...