+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

btw Ironman,

Gho deserves as much credits as all others like coteseralis, jahoda, nigams etc.

they all have 1 thing in common: they don't accept the curent oldschool fue techniques and look for better approaches to bring us closer to the cure. all the efforts and findings together, will lead into a marketable cure one day.

So I So I think its naive to say this or that person is the best.

Quote Originally Posted by oppenheimer82 View Post
    wow, even worse. he did absolutely nothing with it. dr gho is a smart man, i respect him, he is my compatriot. but his method is still not significantly better than a random fue procedure. just look at gerard joling, wesley sneijder and dean saunders. if they would have gone to istanbul to do a random fue procedure by dr kardes, their results would have been exactly the same. so he is not the all end of everything.
    Yeah, but there is big problem within your endless wisdom:

All your mentioned guys have still OPTIONS reserved in their donor areas, if they want or simply need even more hair.

This guy, for example ...

... went twice to a hair transplant clinic in Turkey - before he went to Dr. Gho's clinic recently.

Anyway, do you think that this guy has still "options" in his donor area reserved due to his normal FUE procedures?

DAMN!!! How could this happen? This is a brutal motorized FUE work. Actually I agree with you, most of Turkish FUE doctors are using Motorized Devices which leads to big FUE dots. There are very few great FUE doctors who use manual small punches like Dr. Koray Erdogan for example. By the way, which doctor in Turkey is he? Please post or PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by HARIRI View Post
    DAMN!!! How could this happen? This is a brutal motorized FUE work. Actually I agree with you, most of Turkish FUE doctors are using Motorized Devices which leads to big FUE dots. There are very few great FUE doctors who use manual small punches like Dr. Koray Erdogan for example. By the way, which doctor in Turkey is he? Please post or PM me.
    Instead of, I recommend you the following:

Try to contact all those guys on the BTT forums, who recently (during the past 24 month or so) underwent FUE procedures with these so-called "top FUE docs" around the globe. Tell them, they should shave down their donor areas to the bone, then they should take donor area photos of the FUE work they had (high quality photos not even necessary) and then they should finally load them up here - and THEN we will see whether or not it makes huge difference between any motorized extraction tools or any normal FUE punches.

I can almost guarantee you, that all these guys will NOT do this, nor any FUE clinic out there.

Contrary to them, for myself, as a HST patient, I can't even wait until I can shave down my head again in around 6 month or so, ready for my 2nd HST procedure - of course including uploading of these photos for analyses etc. Doing this, I will not have any problems with that even after 4-5 HST procedures!

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    Yeah, but there is big problem within your endless wisdom:

All your mentioned guys have still OPTIONS reserved in their donor areas, if they want or simply need even more hair.

This guy, for example ...

... went twice to a hair transplant clinic in Turkey - before he went to Dr. Gho's clinic recently.

Anyway, do you think that this guy has still "options" in his donor area reserved due to his normal FUE procedures?
    well, obviously you picked the most extreme case on this planet, but holy hell, i feel sorry for this man.

well, obviously you picked the most extreme case on this planet ...
    Really?

Show me "not that extreme cases" of any former FUE patients.

SHOW ME THEM, PLEASE!

No no, I'm not talking about such photos which show FUE patients with longer hairs just after 2-3 month or so. I'm talking about photos of FUE patients after at least 9 month after normal FUE extractions and the donor area is shaved down TO THE BONE!

well, obviously you picked the most extreme case on this planet, but holy hell, i feel sorry for this man.
    Extreme how??? Extreme maybe, as far as scarring concerned... but wasn't IM exclusively adressing donor depletion (rather than - to those also suffering from limitations in reading comprehension - scarring)?? Or do visible scars limit OPTIONS in someway I didn't catch??

Hm....

Gruntle......

534623, Does Dr. Gho perform surgeries in his Indonesian clinic? How much does he charge per graft? Also is his concept Invivo where he split the graft into two while its in its place so by then half of it is implanted the balding region and the other half staying in the donor???