+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by Phatalis View Post
    I for one think you all bashing each other based on other Dr's is ****ing retarded..

The truth is were all in this together... the more techniques that help and the more people doing or trying to do them and find cures the better.

Not sure why everyone on here acts like such little weiners.

I wish all the success to all of these guys and hope they are all legit. Because in the end my hair is what I care about. Not the doctor.
    Respect!

(10 char bs - hey winston can you take off the dumb limiter)

hey needhair, great results. what do you do from here? just fin and mino?

Quote Originally Posted by goldbondmafia View Post
    And with no erections thrown in for free!!!

(bring on top minox!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by goldbondmafia View Post
    No minox or fin

minox gives me a fat face from water retention

never tried fin, rather go bald.

My plan: Monitor what happens in both stemcell stuff and HST copycats... and if there doesnt seem to be a comparable operation for a cheaper price, than back to HST.

I am happy with my HST result and experience.... but hoping some competition can bring prices down... or an alternative pops up-- or looks to be popping up soon.

At this point, I can go back to living my life. So I'm just monitoring the situation for another year or so.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    No minox or fin

My plan: Monitor what happens in both stemcell stuff and HST copycats... and if there doesnt seem to be a comparable operation for a cheaper price, than back to HST.

I am happy with my HST result and experience.... but hoping some competition can bring prices down... or an alternative pops up-- or looks to be popping up soon.

At this point, I can go back to living my life. So I'm just monitoring the situation for another year or so.

love it bro.. so happy for you and I hope im similar in a month or so... just time and im getting my HST!!

No minox or fin

lol - for the record HST copycats actually = other HST surgeons.

and for the benefit of other readers on this site... the more HST surgeons there are on the planet the better for the baldies.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    lol - for the record HST copycats actually = other HST surgeons.

and for the benefit of other readers on this site... the more HST surgeons there are on the planet the better for the baldies.
    Amen. Amen. I hope this shit gets bigger... better and more efficient and can become a pseudo-cure until the read cure comes out in who the **** knows when

No minox or fin

I see. So after a year you think you could start receding again though since your not using fin? Or is this procedure supposed to keep them in without fin? Im not very aware on the HST procedure.

I don't know what to do personally cause I am starting to recede a tiny tiny bit but would never try mino or fin either...