+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

id love to see more pics cause you look like i am sort of. i hide my well right now but i feel like it'll be just like what you got there.

just waiting on my f-ing passport

Congrats needhair!! Great result man, would love to see more photos. Always great to see one of the senior members beat the curse. More evidence to prove Gho's legit

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    Congrats needhair!! Great result man, would love to see more photos. Always great to see one of the senior members beat the curse. More evidence to prove Gho's legit
    Yes more proof that Gho can perform FUE. Hazah!!!

Without donor * recipient photos all we can know for sure is that hairs were moved from one place to another.

Either way congrats. The results are cosmetically impressive

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post

Without donor * recipient photos all we can know for sure is that hairs were moved from one place to another.

In the very least cosmetically scarless FUE... which is still better than anything else out there

Quote Originally Posted by Phatalis View Post
    In the very least cosmetically scarless FUE... which is still better than anything else out there
    Well that's not necessarily true now given that there are at least 2 or 3 other HT doctors starting to make that same claim now.

What I will concede to is that nobody else has provided as much proof as Gho (via his minions here in the forums) that this is possible.

Providing Gho Gho can't back up his ridiculous patent (given that FUE was given to him as a starting point) then hopefully 2013/2014 will be the year of HST all around the globe.

thank you

10char

ahh, Kiwi,

One day it's "Gho can do it, but it's not cosmetic"

The next day it's "It's cosmetic, but Gho can't do it"

good ol' kiwi

--------------

Haha! What do you expect?

At the time when I was asking for more cosmetic Gho pics there were not that many pics floating around. You guys are changing that and for that I'm grateful. Nobody in there right mind can say that Gho can't transplant hair.

What is still lacking are some nice before after shots with longer hair. Most (and I do mean most - I certainly don't mean all) pics are people with shaved heads or short crops. Which is fine. But I'm just hoping to see something else at some point in time.

What I'm hoping for is a time when I can say look mum HST (or a non patented equivalent) is the gold standard used by all HT docs - they all provide cosmetic results and they all illustrate really good density.

I think spex's profile pics illustrate the kinds of before and after shots I'd really like to see. Being able to pull off that kind of hairstyle with that density without FUT using Gho would be awesome!!!!

When that happens and I can get at least 2000 transplants in one session I'll be on a plane to see Gho. But as it stands I can afford to travel backwards and forwards AND pay for 1000 at a time.

Hopefully other docs nail it and help improve what Gho is bringing to the surface. Whatever happens this should not be kept under-wraps and the technique should be free to use by any doctor.

I for one think you all bashing each other based on other Dr's is ****ing retarded..

The truth is were all in this together... the more techniques that help and the more people doing or trying to do them and find cures the better.

Not sure why everyone on here acts like such little weiners.

I wish all the success to all of these guys and hope they are all legit. Because in the end my hair is what I care about. Not the doctor.

ahh, Kiwi,

One day it's "Gho can do it, but it's not cosmetic"

The next day it's "It's cosmetic, but Gho can't do it"

good ol' kiwi

--------------

Haha! What do you expect?

At the time when I was asking for more cosmetic Gho pics there were not that many pics floating around. You guys are changing that and for that I'm grateful. Nobody in there right mind can say that Gho can't transplant hair.

What is still lacking are some nice before after shots with longer hair. Most (and I do mean most - I certainly don't mean all) pics are people with shaved heads or short crops. Which is fine. But I'm just hoping to see something else at some point in time.

What I'm hoping for is a time when I can say look mum HST (or a non patented equivalent) is the gold standard used by all HT docs - they all provide cosmetic results and they all illustrate really good density.

I think spex's profile pics illustrate the kinds of before and after shots I'd really like to see. Being able to pull off that kind of hairstyle with that density without FUT using Gho would be awesome!!!!

When that happens and I can get at least 2000 transplants in one session I'll be on a plane to see Gho. But as it stands I can afford to travel backwards and forwards AND pay for 1000 at a time.

Hopefully other docs nail it and help improve what Gho is bringing to the surface. Whatever happens this should not be kept under-wraps and the technique should be free to use by any doctor.
    and yeah 100% everything you said man.