+ Reply to Thread

Default Caboki & Temporary Hair Loss Situation

Hi,

I have never really used a temporary hair loss situation, but I really need one for a very important family event coming up. I heard about Caboki and am thinking about ordering it. I wonder, if it works well for someone with my kind of hair (Pic Below):

http://ge.tt/5XOtGJg/v/0

I also wonder, if there are any good solutions, that can be implemented in a short time and are known to work effectively (including surgical solutions). I only have 10 days before the event though. I will appreciate any suggestions:

I don't have any experience with Caboki, but I have tried DermMatch and think it would do a good job with your situation. I've had it for a while (DermMatch) and thought it looked bad when I first tried it but I used it again on Easter and was quite happy with the results. I'd recommend that you (for whichever product you choose) give yourself a few tries with the product before you go to the event to ensure you get the hang of it.

I have less hair than your pic and I've used Toppik and just recently tried Caboki. As long as your not slick bald these 2 products work pretty well. I think Caboki sticks a little better and they have a free trial offer on their website which I got. Any one would work great on you.

Check them both out also on youtube, I don't know which ships faster though.

Thanks. I ordered Caboki and cant wait to try it . Really excited about how it goes.

Caboki did the trick for a friend of mine.. He has your kind of hair.. I was the one who applied it on his head. Apply through·out the top area and comb your hair.. it will be tougher on your hair line.. infact try and don't apply it there... just about an inch before your hair line.. or it will look like you have dust or it will be noticeable. The other thing to consider depending on how much you apply and if anyone put their hand thru your hair.. it will stick to their fingers.. so noticeable. Good luck and tell us how it all went.

Oh damn..the noticeable aspect has got me worried unfortunately, as many of my relatives have already noticed by hair and they would be quick to point and something is not right and I am in a country, where people are not shy to publicly embarass you :.