X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Granastasis
    • May 2013

29 years want to have an HT

Hello everyone,

I am 29 years old and the last 2 months i have been searching in the forums for my hairloss problem. Ι have a small problem in my a and b zone. I had a strip in 2002. I also want to get rid of my scar. Any advise regarding my problem is welcome.

Thank you for your support.
  • Shan
    • Feb 2013

Contact spex or jotronic who will help you

Comment

• Granastasis
      • May 2013

Hello everyone, this is a photo i just took. I would like to restore my a zone. I had a strip 10 years ago. Any advice is welcome..
      Attached Files

Comment

• win200
        • Jul 2012

Wait, when you say "had a strip," do you mean a strip transplant surgery? That would make you 19, which is insanely young to do a transplant. No doctor should consent to that procedure.

Comment

• Granastasis
          • May 2013

I was young and made the wrong decision back then.
          This time i'll be more carefull..
          I have contacted 2 clinics and today i'll visit the first to see some live results. I think that i'll need around 2000 hairs for my a zone.
          What do you think?

Comment

• Granastasis
            • May 2013

After searching, I decided to visit the DHI clinic. I saw 2 live cases and some results on a ppt. I also saw few minutes of an actual surgery. Then the doctor examined my scalp and my donor area. He proposed that i should have a repair session and restore my scar too. So first we will restore my a zone and then we decided to conceal my scar with SMP.
            I will undergo a hair transplant tomorrow morning. This will be my second HT. Here are some photos from my first.

Thank you for your help and support. I will try to keep the members posted with more photos. Wish my luck.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...