Threaded View

Question Ideal job for attracting women

What job would you think would most attractive to women, if salary weren't an issue? I'm thinking air force pilot, navy SEAL officer,doctor, or self-sufficient businessman, but I was just wondering if anyone else had any ideas that they could explain?

Pilot:
    Badass, but sophisticated. Smart enough to get a college degree, and probably graduated near the top of his class if they made him a pilot. One of the most competitive fields in the world, and of course he's physically perfect if he passed the medical qualifications. Plus they weed out the short guys 'cause they can't fit in the chairs.

SEAL Officer
    Tough enough to make it through all the training, and is a leader in one of the world's top military organizations. Classic protector-type. I would list PJs and Marine recon instead, since those guys are possibly even more insane, but nobody has ever heard of them...so SEAL it is.

Businessman
    The guy that "made it". Smart enough to make an idea, and sell it to people anywhere. Great genes for the kids, since this guy knows his way around people and is completely independent, a natural leader.

Doctor
    One of the world's oldest, and most respected professions, a doctor saves lives and is somebody's hero every day. Alpha male, plus really smart to make it through pre-med, medical school, and internship.

Which one do you think would be most attractive to the ladies, (disregarding salary), and why? List your own chosen profession too, please.