+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Last time I checked the pictures posted with the results and the timeline admitted the person was not only on RU but Minoxidil and coming off of using Finasteride recently among other products. Using both in concert or cycling on and off of Fin while using RU it is inconclusive to me that RU is doing all of the heavy lifting with the hair results claimed. Not to mentioned at the angles and lighting shown one can easily pull photoshop magic or crop images or for that matter pull the photos from someone else. So it is not cut and dry that one person's results shown mean that Finasteride is crap that RU is king.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisM View Post
    Last time I checked the pictures posted with the results and the timeline admitted the person was not only on RU but Minoxidil and coming off of using Finasteride recently among other products. Using both in concert or cycling on and off of Fin while using RU it is inconclusive to me that RU is doing all of the heavy lifting with the hair results claimed. Not to mentioned at the angles and lighting shown one can easily pull photoshop magic or crop images or for that matter pull the photos from someone else. So it is not cut and dry that one person's results shown mean that Finasteride is crap that RU is king.
    Everyone needs to calm down and realize it early to say anything definitive, but I can tell you ive used fin for over 1 year added RU and in 2 months time its made a huge difference for me.

Realize we are not scientist, but people taking the time out of our day to document and help those interested. If you have no experience with RU please tread lightly on your claims

Quote Originally Posted by jlantern View Post
    Everyone needs to calm down and realize it early to say anything definitive, but I can tell you ive used fin for over 1 year added RU and in 2 months time its made a huge difference for me.

Realize we are not scientist, but people taking the time out of our day to document and help those interested. If you have no experience with RU please tread lightly on your claims
    You just said yourself you are not a scientist and many here are not. However when you say RU is working for an individual and he is actively using CB, Minoxidil and he just came off of using Finasteride along with Nizoral and Saw Palmetto how the hell can some objectively say that the RU is responsible for the regrowth ? That is not an objective or scientific approach because the effect of regrowth from all of those variables both topical and what is being ingested is cumulative in terms of results. So it is nothing but speculation as opposed to concrete scientific proof to say that RU in the best thing for baldness out there. There are no scientific research trials that put RU up against Dutasteride or Finasteride to show over a period of time that it decisively trumps both and believe me I have used Google to search for it. It does not exist as of yet.
    I am entitled to my skepticism as you are entitled to your beliefs on the subject. If it has worked for those individuals I have congratulated them for said gains. It doesn't mean however that I believe the drug is working across the board for everyone as a universal accepted truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Winston View Post
    That's a completely false statement. Spencer has said many times that RU can work. He has, however, stated that he is concerned for the young guys who purchase these agents on the "gray" market, not knowing if they are actually purchasing the real McCoy, and that they can be causing themselves more harm than good.
    You can all thank Shan for wasting our time. Got the statement from him, hence the word "apparently." Should have verified myself beforehand, can't trust the hearsay. Thanks for the clarification, nothing further from me here.

You just said yourself you are not a scientist and many here are not. However when you say RU is working for an individual and he is actively using CB, Minoxidil and he just came off of using Finasteride along with Nizoral and Saw Palmetto how the hell can some objectively say that the RU is responsible for the regrowth ? That is not an objective or scientific approach because the effect of regrowth from all of those variables both topical and what is being ingested is cumulative in terms of results. So it is nothing but speculation as opposed to concrete scientific proof to say that RU in the best thing for baldness out there. There are no scientific research trials that put RU up against Dutasteride or Finasteride to show over a period of time that it decisively trumps both and believe me I have used Google to search for it. It does not exist as of yet.
    I am entitled to my skepticism as you are entitled to your beliefs on the subject. If it has worked for those individuals I have congratulated them for said gains. It doesn't mean however that I believe the drug is working across the board for everyone as a universal accepted truth.
    I think you need to re-read his(Hellouser's) threard. He never used fin...... You can almost rule out CB to his success as he just recently started CB. So we can conclude that his results are achieved either by or from the combination of Minoxidil, RU, and saw palmetto.....

Sure you make a good point, ive used fin for over 1 year then started using RU and saw results.. to be fair I cant really say definitively that its the RU or by some miracle fin started working really well.

What I can say is other people have used RU documented it fin or no fin, cb or no cb .. they got results. We are posting in future and cutting edge here. A lot isnt known, hence documenting. I can tell you, for me its working.

Quote Originally Posted by tdo View Post
    I think you need to re-read his(Hellouser's) threard. He never used fin...... You can almost rule out CB to his success as he just recently started CB. So we can conclude that his results are achieved either by or from the combination of Minoxidil, RU, and saw palmetto.....
    And over here in this thread everyone on that board recommended to hellouser to take Propecia after he was asking questions about what best treatment regimen to get on. I suspect he may have taken their advice back then to have developed such an anti-finasteride sentiment to substitute that with a weak DHT inhibitor like Saw Palmetto. But that is just a suspicion on my part.

http://www.**********************.co...dows-peak.html

And over here in this thread everyone on that board recommended to hellouser to take Propecia after he was asking questions about what best treatment regimen to get on. I suspect he may have taken their advice back then to have developed such an anti-finasteride sentiment to substitute that with a weak DHT inhibitor like Saw Palmetto. But that is just a suspicion on my part.

http://www.**********************.co...dows-peak.html

that would be hair restoration network.com/eve/161464-what-do-about-receding-hairline-widows-peak.html