+ Reply to Thread

Default Very tight scrotum - anyone?

I went through the shrinkage stage and now my stuff is getting back there BUT lately my low boys have decided they no longer like the ground floor and take the fast ride up every day.
    A hot bath and heat pad bring EVERYTHING back to normal (hang and size) which will last until about 10 the next morning and then at first work pee Im like "WHAT?".

I am a super healthy guy, raw foods all day, lots of whey protein, cardio, weights, vitamans (omegas, multi's, zinc, B complex, just bought extra doses of D-3 to start) but they just dont stay down. They have not shrunk (god yet?????) just riding high and painfully.

Im looking into a urologist as my primary doesn't really have a clue since all my blood work is normal, hormones and all.... What would I tell the urologist?

How many others have had and countered this? any tips as i cant take 3 hot baths a day as much as Id like.

Im about to drop underwear and start wearing sweats to work just to try and let them hang to get back to their size since they are pretty large and its painful to have them sucked up forcibly like this.

MY theory is its all blood flow. One of the sides is ED which is blood flow. When the shrinkage happened everything was very dark and hard like a finger wrapped in string (IE no circulation). The bath and heat open the vessels and skin and allow blood to flow normally again so maybe this can help, I dunno.

I have no more ED problems but the pain of my boys being squeezed is quite an issue, not to mention I was always a bit proud of those guys lol.

thanks.

I posted this exact same post on propeciahelp.com but honestly that site is iffy to me in ways. It seems the mods don't let anything through unless its the worst horror story or perfect for their cause. A bit shady really.

I want to cover all my bases as well.

Your fears and concerns seem really irrational. Sorry that I'm not adding anything particularly constructive, but while reading your post I was constantly shaking my head in confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by swingline747 View Post
    I posted this exact same post on propeciahelp.com but honestly that site is iffy to me in ways. It seems the mods don't let anything through unless its the worst horror story or perfect for their cause. A bit shady really.
    Did your initial side effects magically manifest themselves directly after reading propeciahelp.com for the first time too? No offense, but I can't understand why anyone would visit that website, unless you're some sort of masochist for stress, worry, and fear.

Testicles descending and ascending is a temperature regulating process. They descend when the temperature is too high and ascend when the temperature is too cold.

I think they also shrink/rise up in response to fear, yes?

I get the whole temperature thing but its warm here now and they are still being pulled up and cramped.
    When they would usuallly hang they are not, also the discomfort of being pulled up is new.

The reason I know its due to the fin is because I sort of started getting this and other sides then stopped fin because of previous reading. I knew what to watch out for and when to stop.
    When I stopped it started to go back to normal after a week or so. I think I also ended up with prostitius or something. I had insane itching and pain in my balls and urethra but not with urination just all the time.
    Well after things started getting better I thought I could start he fin again. I took ONE dose and I got hit so hard again the next day that I stopped all together.
    Blood and urine work came back normal tho, I ended up on anti biotics.

I know that its hard to think sides can happen if you have never had them and dont want to beleive they are real in the fear it could happen to you or this could be taken off the market but really the possibility is there. Perhaps brought on by pre existing issues who knows.

Even my GF knows what my stuff looks like and notices the difference. She has been hounding me to see the uroligist.
    The reason I would rather come here is because if there are one or two guys who have had this I would rather learn here than there because it is a very worse case scenerio going on there. Do I beleive everything is a fin side there? no, again many could be pre existing conditions the fin activated tho.

You are messing with hormones just like steroids does so in the end it could happen.

Quote Originally Posted by LT56 View Post
    I think they also shrink/rise up in response to fear, yes?
    I also agree with this. Trust me Im keeping calm. I have a very logical outlook on things and feel that can help much more than letting things hurt you.

You will always experience a slight fear when something down there isnt working right.