+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

For some reason, no matter what theory I hear as to why hairloss occurred in the first place, I keep circling back to lack of vitamin d, and then going in circles over it. I seems to see far more northern Europeans with hair loss and other issues such as acne, but then I'll see a large proportion of ethnic Indians with serious hair issues as well. I have read that Japanese didn't occur until the intro of western diets into their culture, it wouldnt be surprising if this is also the cause for Indians as well, as the British colonized them far before world war 2.

But in my case, as to having hair and acne issues, and recent success with both RU for hair, and green tea as a topical for my face, coupled with my English descent, I can only surmise that this all occurred due to the lack of vitamin d my ancestors synthesized, and their DNA mutated to accommodate this issue by freeing the scalp for Vit. D synthesis. Then other factors such as diet sped it all up.

Quote Originally Posted by EDB View Post
    For some reason, no matter what theory I hear as to why hairloss occurred in the first place, I keep circling back to lack of vitamin d, and then going in circles over it. I seems to see far more northern Europeans with hair loss and other issues such as acne, but then I'll see a large proportion of ethnic Indians with serious hair issues as well. I have read that Japanese didn't occur until the intro of western diets into their culture, it wouldnt be surprising if this is also the cause for Indians as well, as the British colonized them far before world war 2.

But in my case, as to having hair and acne issues, and recent success with both RU for hair, and green tea as a topical for my face, coupled with my English descent, I can only surmise that this all occurred due to the lack of vitamin d my ancestors synthesized, and their DNA mutated to accommodate this issue by freeing the scalp for Vit. D synthesis. Then other factors such as diet sped it all up.
    Oh for sure bro. Your spot on. Its all about blood flow and the size of your prostate. Larger the prostate the more DHT. Though that doesnt matter much because nobody with great blood flow to the Galea are going bald. Sunlight does just that it provides excellent vasodilation and releases stored Nitric Oxide in the skin which in case you didn't know simply dilates the blood vessels. You get this same Nitric Oxide by exercising but its sent all over the body as apposed to sunlight and Minoxodil are localized to a specific area. I go out of my way to get sunlight every single day among a few other things and I stopped balding years ago. I have been professing sunlight on all my earlier posts.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/260247.php

Funny , So for the last 3 to 4 years I have has Aches, And pains in my Shoulders and Arms , I was not sleeping well waking up 7 to 10 times a night changing sleep positions .. never getting comfortable. Arms and Shoulders were falling a Sleep within mins of laying on them. then came the headaches , the Dizziness .. dry mouth and Frequent .. I mean Really Frequent Urges to Urinate. Was on pain meds .. muscle Relaxers .. YOU NAME it I was out to try and find out what was wrong .. then came the Odd issues of High blood presure .. and I could not get Drunk .. No matter how much I drank .. No buzz but I would get huge Huge headaches.
    So We have
    Aches and Pains
    Arms, legs and Shoulders falling asleep
    Poor Sleep
    Poor bathroom
    head aches
    High blood Pressure ...

So then I go to Florida for a vacation and never even noticed at the time .. that a lot of my symptoms went away .. I was sleeping all night .. LOL was it the bed ? .. Nah Come to find out a months after I got home and after a blood test . I Found out I have a Vitamin D deficiency. Was then prescribed 10,000 IU of Vitamin D .. And All of My Symptoms for the past 4 years Vanish in the matter of a few weeks .. It saved my Life .. who the heck woulda thought something as simple as vitamin D3 coulda cause so much mess .. Now I take it Religiously. I gotta tell ya .. my life was getting to be pretty horrible. Thank god I got the blood test .. LOL funny thing is I talk about this like it Saved my life .. and to me it did .. but I really feel for the people out there that don't know whats wrong with them. or there is no Cure for whats wrong with them .. I'm a Completely different person now then I was for the past 4 years .. So strange to walk around this earth feeling like complete crap .. and not know why.