+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Scientists Find Vitamin D Could Cure Baldness

I do not know if anyone had researched on the subject.

VIDEO:
    http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...YWX4lFW4Ptq2F1

The more interesting. I recently did a blood test to identify vitamin and Vitamin D coincidentally appeared as insufficient. 21.7ng/ml while sufficient levels are between 30.0 ng / ml and 100.0 nl / ml. 1 week ago I'm taking 20.000UI of vitamin D per week to climb my blood level and after a few weeks I will do another blood test.

I have never done a survey of vitamin D, and maybe I'm already there years with this failure. The funny thing is that I take the multivitamin GNC Ultra Mega Man ​​and it says it has 400% vitamin D. Do some people have difficulty metabolizing this vitamin, even doing the intake the same?

I've read about that. I think it's specifically Vitamin D3, which you get from the Sun light. I bought Now Foods Vitamin D3 a while ago. I don't take them much. I just forget because you have to take them every 2 days.

This is interesting though:

Did you know that vitamin D3 deficiency can result in Obesity, Type 2 Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Depression, Psoriasis, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Kidney Stones, Osteoporosis, & Neuro-degenerative disease including Alzheimer’s Disease. Eventually, Vitamin D deficiency may even lead to Cancer (especially breast, prostate, and colon cancers). Vitamin D3 is believed to play a role in controlling the immune system (possibly reducing one’s risk of cancer and autoimmune diseases), increasing neuro-muscular function and decreasing falls, improving mood, protecting the brain against toxic chemicals, and potentially reducing pain.
    http://www.pamelaegan.com/articles/vitamin-d3-2/

This is interesting because I went for years without taking sunlight, just going out in the night, and eventually developed two different autoimmune diseases, Vitiligo and Alopecia Areata.

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    I've read about that. I think it's specifically Vitamin D3, which you get from the Sun light. I bought Now Foods Vitamin D3 a while ago. I don't take them much. I just forget because you have to take them every 2 days.

This is interesting though:

http://www.pamelaegan.com/articles/vitamin-d3-2/

This is interesting because I went for years without taking sunlight, just going out in the night, and eventually developed two different autoimmune diseases, Vitiligo and Alopecia Areata.
    Same...Were you on any meds? Stimulant, sleepaid, or acne related?

Well I just ordered a solo D-3 aside my multi so Ill let you guy know lol.

Also B is very good, Biotin, and fish oil.

Zinc is supposed to help as well.

Wellman Vitabiotics

The article I read said its not D3 levels but specific to how they get processed and used by the body so having sky high levels would do nothing because its some kind of defect somewhere meaning it never gets used properly. Maybe im wrong who knows.

pffft...if it were this easy, people would have already figured out how to solve baldness a century ago. There are literally millions of people who take vitamins including d. They would have noticed if their hair started growing back.

They actually do know vitamin d is vital for hair growth, but its not as simple as taking a vitamin d supplement, because its not the level of D that matters.. It's how your body and hair follicle uses the vitamin d that matters.

I don't understand why they can't simply inject Vitamin D3 into the scalp as a form of mesotherapy. It's all natural so it doesn't need to go through rigorous FDA trials and I don't think it would have any harmful side effects or permanent ramifications (like head scarring). But as usual, nobody tries anything new and we're just left with only these same old s****y hair transplants.

Quote Originally Posted by DepressedByHairLoss View Post
    I don't understand why they can't simply inject Vitamin D3 into the scalp as a form of mesotherapy. It's all natural so it doesn't need to go through rigorous FDA trials and I don't think it would have any harmful side effects or permanent ramifications (like head scarring). But as usual, nobody tries anything new and we're just left with only these same old s****y hair transplants.
    Its not the Vitamin D that is helping with Hair Loss its the Nitric Oxide the same mechanism of Minoxodil. They just recently confirmed this 1 week ago in a groundbreaking study and confirmed a huge part of my early theories on the effect of sunlight and the distance coorelation between the equator.