Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dilly
    • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Invincible
    Hey man im 19 and have the same problem and the exact same hairline and I cover mine up amazingly. Im an actor so I have to have it covered and I came up with the perfect hairstyle. If you have an email I can show you and tell you how to do it im sure youll like this its the best option for hairlines like ours. I want a hairtransplant to but all the places all tell me im to youn and wont touch me. Message me back and ill teach you the hairstyle man.
    Gimmie that hairstyle!
    ssjknux@yahoo.com

Comment

• Jeffrey Epstein, MD
      IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon
      • Nov 2008

I'm sure there are many 25 year old and youngers who would be greatly helped by your technique.
      Would you like to reveal it on this forum, or at least email me directly- jsemd@foundhair.com.

Sincerely,
      Jeffrey Epstein, MD, FACS
      Miami and NYC
      Jeffrey S. Epstein, MD
      Foundation For Hair Restoration

Comment

• januse1
        • Aug 2009

comb over at the age of 22 ftl!

LOL

but seriously, i just have a lot of hair around my head that it just covers my frontal balding well.. for now at least. When i pull my hair back i scare myself.

Comment

• dilly
          • Jul 2009

One question I have is, what are the best shampoos for your scalp? I mean, maybe not high-end, intensive stuff, but in general, are there some popular shampoos to avoid, and others that are maybe better?

Comment

• arsenal
            • Nov 2009

im 19 years old

im have almost the exact same type of hairline as you with the two temples and i was shocked a little cause from your picture we look alike

does propecia grow hair in places where air never existed before? feels like a dumb question but better than not knowing

and guy with the hairstyle that works, let me know, ive been able to skip around with my hair and pull off styles like having my hair up in the front and even working a faux hawk pretty well, my hair tends to curl as it gets longer so long hair isnt too much of an option with my hairline

Comment

• Layercake
              • Feb 2009

dude...I was born with a widows peak more intense that your hair is now...and its lopsided to boot........ chill out....your fine, your hair seriously looks fine.
              Your taking a comment made by a girl and blowing it WAAAAAAY out of proportion. take some finasteride, use some menoxidil and wait it out for a while. its all good.

Comment

• follicallychallengedkid
                • Sep 2009

While it is difficult to tell from the picture, it does seem like you are experiencing classical MPH.

But if that's the stage you are in now, it also means that you have a chance at saving more than the balding fellows who are well into their NW5 or 6. People here are giving good advice - get on Propecia (or generic finasteride) asap. You are right about finasteride not helping much on the hairline department, but it is said that further hairloss may be slowed or even stopped with it, so why not try to save as much of what you have now until a better solution comes along?

By the way, I am totally with you on your frustration. I started receiving comments about my bald spots and receding hairline when I was just 16. I'm 22 now with what seems like an increasingly aggressive balding, but I told myself to stick with Propecia+Minoxidil regimen, because who knows how much hair I'd be left with without them? Until then, I just hope for a breakthrough that can cure baldness once and for all.

Good luck to you.

-FCK

Comment

• heir2b
                  • Nov 2009

Dilly, read my posts in the "How do you guys cope" thread re: frontal hair loss. It may help you find a solution.

Comment

Working...