+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default bridging and eligibility for new treatment

I was wondering...

Do you guyz think we should be cautious and strategic regarding the coming promising new treatments? (even if it's five years away).

Here is my concern. I did a first HST and I am very happy...because working a bit on the hairline brings definitely some optimism and good vibes in your everyday life.
    If I was sure of the almost unlimited and that I could go on and on and on with my donor, I think I would knock at their door every 9 months.

The point is: what if I sabotage my own chance for other treatments?
    For example DP injections, will it be OK for people who got already some holes and transplanted hairs in recipient?
    Are we playing with our bullets and munition by rushing for HST or is it the right move in between?

Gho is apparently (Deborah replied that to me) working hard on improving and on hair multiplication, I'm sure it's the same scenario as for stem cells transplantation, he got stuck on it and was right to be, because it works and today, his agenda is full.

Now, if he comes up with a revolution in three years, and injections of cells in the scalp, I was just wondering if people who were transplanted, will not be problematic profiles?

I don't know, it's all technical, but I was just wondering.

I'm like Arashi or GC, I'm pretty happy with my decision of going... I just hope we will still be eligible candidates for other treatments, because it then means that we are kind of virtually cured... bridging with HST, we can probably improve our hair in the coming 5 years, and then, a kick ass treatment would be welcome to close this f*cking hair loss chapter forever.

What's your opinion and strategy about that guyz?

No one can say for sure. Anything people tell you one way or another would be speculation. That said, I would try contacting the companies via email and asking.

Histogen is often really good at getting back to people.

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    I was wondering...

I did a first HST and I am very happy...because working a bit on the hairline brings definitely some optimism and good vibes in your everyday life.
    Man it's just amazing how plastic surgery changes your life. I live in the caribbean for the last few years and had quite some stuff done in the last year. Had my nose corrected, chin strengthened, had my teeth done (porcelaine veneers) and had my hair done by HASCI. So quite an 'extreme makeover'. I'm currently in Holland right now and it's just extremely funny to get the reactions. Previously I just had to work MUCH harder to get attention of women, now they're approaching me I guess in the end they're just as superficial as men and looks just do count. Anyway, best money spent ever ! I probably spent 30k eur in total, could have bought a nice car for that as well, but this is just way more satisfying. My only regret is that I didn't do this a few years earlier !

BTW, maybe a bit offtopic, but I do believe my chin & nose were the biggest improvement, especially for my profile. Chin + Nose were as expensive as 1600 grafts (I had one of the best surgeons on the earth) but if I HAD to choose, I'd go for that. See: http://i.realself.com/full/8e30a659c...806-718194.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    BTW, maybe a bit offtopic, but I do believe my chin & nose were the biggest improvement, especially for my profile. Chin + Nose were as expensive as 1600 grafts (I had one of the best surgeons on the earth) but if I HAD to choose, I'd go for that. See: http://i.realself.com/full/8e30a659c...806-718194.jpg

what procedure did you exactly have?

Quote Originally Posted by stayhopeful View Post
    what procedure did you exactly have?
    Had a rhinoplasty and chin correction done, both by this doctor who I believe is maybe the best on earth, found him after doing tons of research: http://www.davisrhinoplasty.com/
    Had my hair done by HASCI and had 12 porcelaine veneers places on my teeth by this doctor in the Netherlands: http://www.stralendwittelach.nl/ who I think is also one of the best. Celebrities from all over the world fly into the Netherlands to have their teeth done by him.

Had a rhinoplasty and chin correction done, both by this doctor who I believe is maybe the best on earth, found him after doing tons of research: http://www.davisrhinoplasty.com/
    Had my hair done by HASCI and had 12 porcelaine veneers places on my teeth by this doctor in the Netherlands: http://www.stralendwittelach.nl/ who I think is also one of the best. Celebrities from all over the world fly into the Netherlands to have their teeth done by him.
    Sounds like you got a lot of money to throw around. Wanna fund my HASCI procedure?

That you in the real self picture Arashi? Looks like quite the improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    That you in the real self picture Arashi? Looks like quite the improvement.
    Yup. Chin+nose was about as expensive as my hair which in turn was about as expensive as my teeth, but I think chin+nose made the biggest difference. On the other hand, if I get a compliment from a woman i'ts pretty much always that they love my smile.

Yeah sure, it was quite a bit of money, but I'd rather drive an old Fiat panda with my new looks instead of a nice car with my old looks. Personally I think it was probably the best money I've ever spent.

Inactive

Yup. Chin+nose was about as expensive as my hair which in turn was about as expensive as my teeth, but I think chin+nose made the biggest difference. On the other hand, if I get a compliment from a woman i'ts pretty much always that they love my smile.

Yeah sure, it was quite a bit of money, but I'd rather drive an old Fiat panda with my new looks instead of a nice car with my old looks. Personally I think it was probably the best money I've ever spent.
    God, your nose is great!
    You done that in USA?

I need to find a good doctor in europe, preferably austria, germany, italy or that region...