+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I had braces on my teeth in my teenage and I remember the before/after huuuuge effect.

So I know that money spent in well being is a good invest...

That's why it's so annoying, I had an average teenage time with my braces and blabla, not the most popular at school, not rejected either, average.

But my twenties were awesooooome, and still now at thirty something, it's really OK, but it's just for myself, I hate to see a part of me declining...

I know I look better with my original hair... I have the chance to look good with a shaved head but still, it's limitation, you get stick to this same face and look + I noticed that I attract a different type of girls when I'm shaved ;-)
    I am 184 and 86 kg, mesomorph type, easy muscled, dark skin, dark hair, hazel eyes, round nose due to my mixed origin, strong chin... teeth are not the mess it use to be when I was 13, so really...I just wand my hair to be back...
    I'm in a couple with a wonderful girl, but you know, eventhough, we like to be attractive to other women, just for pleasure...
    It's not even that I want to look better, I'm happy with how I look, really, I'm rather blessed then the contrary...but I want to be ME, to keep what I used to be, not to decline faster then my friend because of a genetic dysfunction, and a sh*tty answer to testosterone ;-)

Still, no one knows about the eligibility of one doing HST, for the eventual injection future treatment?

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post

Still, no one knows about the eligibility of one doing HST, for the eventual injection future treatment?
    The eligibility for Dr. Gho's future injection treatment ...

... is very good!

I don't know what BS other future "injection treatments" will, in fact, inject into bald skin to get hair growth; so I can only tell you what Dr. Gho will inject into bald skin:

Namely, simply ALL essential components for hair fiber producing follicles.

As soon as just 1 essential injection-component is missing in the "injection-mix" - you will not really get what you want to see in the end.

Sure, you can also try to inject any "stuff" for the 'maintanance' of EXISTING and fully working hair follicles; but for this ...

1) existing hair follicles must still be there in the skin;
    2) the "biological functionality" of the still existing follicles must still work to around 50-100%.
    3) requires regularly "maintanance procedures" - IF the injected "stuff" works at all.

In future, and the following is something I can almost guarantee you, especially concerning AGA candidates, every SUCCESSFUL and PERMANENT treatment will be based on IMPLANTATION of "something". That means, to implant "something", there is always the need to make tiny cuts or holes into the skin with various techniques.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Injection-Treatment.jpg

Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	20915   Click image for larger version

Name:	Injection-Stuff.jpg

Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	20916  

cool, this is an answer.

yeah, You know IM, I was kind of thinking the same, until I was reading the hair multiplication un HASCI Science section, with their discovery on "Pili Multigemini" did you read it?

My vision of future was stuck with HST and HSI which promises even better density... then I found this section hair Multiplication in hasci.

To me it's like you say, and to me the cure would be, whenever they can multiply the donor and the immortal hair from one to ten...or something like this, like the HST 3.0 you once mentioned... I think this could be the cure, you'll just need to fill in your scalp at the rythm of its hair loss.
    Like a counter attack procedure, but a definitive one.

If Gho can make 5 hairs from 1 and have a nice density trough injections, it's labour, but it's the cure.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Had a rhinoplasty and chin correction done, both by this doctor who I believe is maybe the best on earth, found him after doing tons of research: http://www.davisrhinoplasty.com/
    Had my hair done by HASCI and had 12 porcelaine veneers places on my teeth by this doctor in the Netherlands: http://www.stralendwittelach.nl/ who I think is also one of the best. Celebrities from all over the world fly into the Netherlands to have their teeth done by him.
    Arashi,

can you please contact me at info@drbrunomousseigne.com ?

Thanks.

I am really wondering the original posters questions of what happens if you get an HST/FUE/HT done now, will injections work on transplanted hairs...

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieu View Post
    Arashi,

can you please contact me at info@drbrunomousseigne.com ?

Thanks.
    Sure, just sent you an email !

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Yup. Chin+nose was about as expensive as my hair which in turn was about as expensive as my teeth, but I think chin+nose made the biggest difference. On the other hand, if I get a compliment from a woman i'ts pretty much always that they love my smile.

Yeah sure, it was quite a bit of money, but I'd rather drive an old Fiat panda with my new looks instead of a nice car with my old looks. Personally I think it was probably the best money I've ever spent.
    Did you have your teeth veneered? All of them, or just the front few? Are they easy to live with? Interested as my teeth are a mess.