+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    There's a common thread amongst people who eventually end up taking either of the drugs finasteride/dutasteride.

That is, they become avid supporters of the drug, mindlessly engaging in the act of crushing the antithesis of their chosen path. You decided to take dutasteride, good for you, I've seen members like you come and go on this forum, you join, ask a bunch of questions, dont listen to anyone then end up with a username on propeciahelp.com begging for info on how to reverse the sides.

Seen it all before, just remember one thing while you're enjoing a side-effect free experience on dutasteride, there's a reason they call it POST-finasteride syndrome, and that's because the syndrome only takes hold once you stop using the drug. So think about that for a moment, because all the advice you've received off people here telling you to take the drug, is from people who are still taking the drug.

P.S. I'm not a NW7, and I'd rather be a NW7 than a NW1 with post-finasteride syndrome, or... does... something tell me... you havent actually read up on the stories of people suffering from PFS? LOL.
    You can't be serious? So you're telling me that everyone on propeciahelp didn't get sides until they stopped taking fin? Why did they stop taking fin? Decided they wanted to go bald?

That's seriously so bizarrely stupid; I don't even see why you would say something like that even if it were true. The simple solution would be to never stop taking it (again, assuming what you're saying has any sort of merit, which it doesn't). Furthermore, are you actually suggesting that dumping strange chemicals sourced from China on your head is a safer alternative to an FDA-approved medication? Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    UK, he didn't take any advice from any one. If you read his thread every one told him to wait till he's 18. He was already well informed way beyond his years and was rejecting the horde of fin/dut fear mongers.

He knew exactly what he wanted to do already. S that line you said about people on this site telling him what to do is false.
    Seriously. I have never once seen anyone on these forums, even among us duta users, urge someone to take fin without researching or exercising a little caution first.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Then why not castrate yourself?
    Let's see:
    A) Save my hair with a <1% chance of severely harming the functioning of my genitalia.
    B) Save my hair with a 100% chance of severely harming the functioning of my genitalia.

Tough choice.

Honestly, your arguments get weaker and weaker every time I see you post. I'm beginning to think you are an elaborate troll.

Sorry about the late reply guys lol. I will be posting pics up later today hopefully. Thanks for the replies but I feel like you guys are giving me mixed signals espicially on propecia. How do i check for diffuesd thinning....i dont see any issues with my crown at all thruthfully. Just my hairline and aggresive temple balding mostly. Some say stay away from propecia ..others say it saved them lol. I just want to stop hairloss in its tracks untill new better treatment is out. I cant believe this is happening at this young age for me. 2013 and still nobody has a good treatment...pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Klemkray View Post
    Sorry about the late reply guys lol. I will be posting pics up later today hopefully. Thanks for the replies but I feel like you guys are giving me mixed signals espicially on propecia. How do i check for diffuesd thinning....i dont see any issues with my crown at all thruthfully. Just my hairline and aggresive temple balding mostly. Some say stay away from propecia ..others say it saved them lol. I just want to stop hairloss in its tracks untill new better treatment is out. I cant believe this is happening at this young age for me. 2013 and still nobody has a good treatment...pathetic.
    The shorter you have your hair the easier it is to check for diffuse thinning/crown loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Aames View Post
    You can't be serious? So you're telling me that everyone on propeciahelp didn't get sides until they stopped taking fin? Why did they stop taking fin? Decided they wanted to go bald?
    Not at all, I was simply outlining the reasoning behind the term POST finasteride syndrome, the fact that PFS (the crash) occurs once the drug is discontinued, hardly makes advice from people who are currently in the middle of treatment reliable. Just common sense really.

That's seriously so bizarrely stupid; I don't even see why you would say something like that even if it were true. The simple solution would be to never stop taking it (again, assuming what you're saying has any sort of merit, which it doesn't). Furthermore, are you actually suggesting that dumping strange chemicals sourced from China on your head is a safer alternative to an FDA-approved medication? Wow.
    Lol. Just because a product was FDA approved doesnt mean it is sourced by the FDA, where do you think 'generic finasteride' comes from? A nice big fairy-tale FDA building in America surrounded by a white picket fence?

Let's see:
    A) Save my hair with a <1% chance of severely harming the functioning of my genitalia.
    B) Save my hair with a 100% chance of severely harming the functioning of my genitalia.

Tough choice.
    That would make perfect sense, if it were not in response to a comment that was aimed at an individual who stated he wouldnt even care if he had any side effects.

Went to the dermatolgist today...Got propecia and will start tommorow morning, if it works it works if not then Fucc it..life is short! Any suggestions or what i should watch out for would be a great help..and smh i still didnt show you guys pics lol