GHO/Donor Regeneration

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phatalis
    • Dec 2009

I'm in the exact same situation as you guys also. Same exact thing.

I'm getting an HST in the next couple months... just getting the passport stuff lined up.

Comment

• stayhopeful
      • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Phatalis
      I'm in the exact same situation as you guys also. Same exact thing.

I'm getting an HST in the next couple months... just getting the passport stuff lined up.
      dude, aren't you concerned of whether or not an HST will rule out your eligibility for HISTOGEN or something else?

can you do some research on this first... and stay in touch I Want to see how it works otu for you..

can GHO make a nice hairline?

Comment

• stayhopeful
        • Feb 2013

Originally posted by 534623
        No. He has no clue how to make one. He implants some hairs here and some hairs there - should be okay for guys like you.
        Why are you so confrontational iron man... Why don't you try being helpful for once.. I really don't know anything about gho, can you tell me something that will be helpful !

Comment

• Phatalis
          • Dec 2009

Originally posted by stayhopeful
          dude, aren't you concerned of whether or not an HST will rule out your eligibility for HISTOGEN or something else?

can you do some research on this first... and stay in touch I Want to see how it works otu for you..

can GHO make a nice hairline?
          Why would it? I don't see why it would? I've thought about this. And sure I'll do research. But essentially histogen just regrows hair by givingi t the nutients it needs. And you're not going to get 100% density back.. so I mean it would just help fill out the area the HST was in (which is my hairline)

Comment

• Phatalis
            • Dec 2009

Yeah dude. I mean I like you... you're smart and I love you detailed posts and everything is well thought out.

But man, c'mon. Don't be so hostile. It's a legit question to ask man. Like, maybe you need to be humbled in real life or something like beat up. This isn't a threat but you're just waaaay too hostile. Usually when people are like that they just need a quick ass whooping to get back in line.

You're a great poster, keep posting all the good stuff. But man, try to lay back, the guy was just asking a legit question.
            Last edited by Winston; 05-04-2013, 01:33 PM. Reason: Hostile, confrontational, remarks removed.

Comment

• Phatalis
              • Dec 2009

Why are you so confrontational iron man... Why don't you try being helpful for once.. I really don't know anything about gho, can you tell me something that will be helpful !
              Yes, Gho can do hairlines. People say they aren't the best... as in... he doesn't have the technique that other surgeons have down as well. But then again, check out some of his patients. I think his hairlines are fine.

Wesley Sneijders hairline looked good to me. So did many others.

Comment

• FearTheLoss
                • Dec 2012

He's come along way in regards to hairlines.... I would trust his as much as anyone's

Comment

• Vox
                  • Jan 2013

I strongly disagree. Yes, hairs lost due to stress tend to grow back. However, in my experience, in my case I have observed that if you are predisposed to AGA, then stess can accelerate the AGA then would otherwise occur absent of stress. And by accelerating I mean the hairs that I have lost is due to AGA and therefore not growing back, but the stress and anxiety accelerated the process

I am very confident about this hypothesis
                  Stress is a very serious condition. It will strike everything. Obviously the first to fall are parts of the body that are, for some reason, weak. The AGA predisposition is one example. And speaking of AGA, expect to accelerate it even more by the time you become sexually active, if you are predisposed of course.

Comment

• stayhopeful
                    • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Vox
                    Stress is a very serious condition. It will strike everything. Obviously the first to fall are parts of the body that are, for some reason, weak. The AGA predisposition is one example. And speaking of AGA, expect to accelerate it even more by the time you become sexually active, if you are predisposed of course.
                    Can you PLEASE elaborate on this... This is extremely relevant to my life please help me out... What do you mean strike what's weak first? And strike everything? Does that apply to like back pain for instance? How do you know this?

And also, what do you mean by the time you become sexually active? I'm 22 dude. I'm sexually active right now... Mostly individually though lol... So you agree masterbation makes you lose hair?

Comment

• Vox
                      • Jan 2013

Can you PLEASE elaborate on this... This is extremely relevant to my life please help me out... What do you mean strike what's weak first? And strike everything? Does that apply to like back pain for instance? How do you know this?
                      I know all this by observing people around me. During periods of stress, some suffer by headaches, others by pain in stomach, intestines, or even palpitations and mild arrhythmia, whatever they are weak at or have genetic predisposition. For an overview of the stress biochemistry, take a look here:

Stress symptoms: Effects on your body, feelings and behavior

and the related articles in the end, like:

Stress: Constant stress puts your health at risk

And also, what do you mean by the time you become sexually active? I'm 22 dude. I'm sexually active right now... Mostly individually though lol... So you agree masterbation makes you lose hair?
                      No. You need a girlfriend for this. Only then the androgens will kick hard. Masturbating once or twice per week is very different from being in love and unable to stop ejaculating. Also, the psychological effect of having a girlfriend may influence your biology and contribute to your androgen levels, though this simply sounds reasonable, I don't know for sure.

From my personal experience, I felt all this very intensely when I was in your age and started a relationship. In a matter of months, changes in my hair were visible (hair loss and thinning). The same happened to my face also, it became more manly and sensual. But I was in love like crazy. I am still amazed by looking at one or two photos that survived from that time. Back then I had no idea why this happened, I was simply enjoying my life. But today I know. I had a very bad genetic predisposition to lose hair and hitting the hormones so hard just made it happen more quickly.

Comment

Working...