+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by stayhopeful View Post
    Why are you so confrontational iron man... Why don't you try being helpful for once.. I really don't know anything about gho, can you tell me something that will be helpful !
    Yes, Gho can do hairlines. People say they aren't the best... as in... he doesn't have the technique that other surgeons have down as well. But then again, check out some of his patients. I think his hairlines are fine.

Wesley Sneijders hairline looked good to me. So did many others.

He's come along way in regards to hairlines.... I would trust his as much as anyone's

I strongly disagree. Yes, hairs lost due to stress tend to grow back. However, in my experience, in my case I have observed that if you are predisposed to AGA, then stess can accelerate the AGA then would otherwise occur absent of stress. And by accelerating I mean the hairs that I have lost is due to AGA and therefore not growing back, but the stress and anxiety accelerated the process

I am very confident about this hypothesis
    Stress is a very serious condition. It will strike everything. Obviously the first to fall are parts of the body that are, for some reason, weak. The AGA predisposition is one example. And speaking of AGA, expect to accelerate it even more by the time you become sexually active, if you are predisposed of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Vox View Post
    Stress is a very serious condition. It will strike everything. Obviously the first to fall are parts of the body that are, for some reason, weak. The AGA predisposition is one example. And speaking of AGA, expect to accelerate it even more by the time you become sexually active, if you are predisposed of course.
    Can you PLEASE elaborate on this... This is extremely relevant to my life please help me out... What do you mean strike what's weak first? And strike everything? Does that apply to like back pain for instance? How do you know this?

And also, what do you mean by the time you become sexually active? I'm 22 dude. I'm sexually active right now... Mostly individually though lol... So you agree masterbation makes you lose hair?

Can you PLEASE elaborate on this... This is extremely relevant to my life please help me out... What do you mean strike what's weak first? And strike everything? Does that apply to like back pain for instance? How do you know this?
    I know all this by observing people around me. During periods of stress, some suffer by headaches, others by pain in stomach, intestines, or even palpitations and mild arrhythmia, whatever they are weak at or have genetic predisposition. For an overview of the stress biochemistry, take a look here:

Stress symptoms: Effects on your body, feelings and behavior

and the related articles in the end, like:

Stress: Constant stress puts your health at risk

And also, what do you mean by the time you become sexually active? I'm 22 dude. I'm sexually active right now... Mostly individually though lol... So you agree masterbation makes you lose hair?
    No. You need a girlfriend for this. Only then the androgens will kick hard. Masturbating once or twice per week is very different from being in love and unable to stop ejaculating. Also, the psychological effect of having a girlfriend may influence your biology and contribute to your androgen levels, though this simply sounds reasonable, I don't know for sure.

From my personal experience, I felt all this very intensely when I was in your age and started a relationship. In a matter of months, changes in my hair were visible (hair loss and thinning). The same happened to my face also, it became more manly and sensual. But I was in love like crazy. I am still amazed by looking at one or two photos that survived from that time. Back then I had no idea why this happened, I was simply enjoying my life. But today I know. I had a very bad genetic predisposition to lose hair and hitting the hormones so hard just made it happen more quickly.