+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by cocacola View Post
    Im in undergrad school right now and im almost 22 years old.

I totally agree with feartheloss that there is no price tag for well being.
    Most people cant really tell that im balding yet, and even then my hair still looks good.

However, its the psychological pressure from it that destroys me. The constant reminder that your going to lose hair, the shedding the mirror obsession. Just writing this message i retouched my hair with my hands like 5 times, because i always want to place it optimally so it looks that its normal.

I started to lose hair in 2009(probably earlier, but didnt notice it then), the first six months of realization was prolly the worst period in my life. I was struggling enormously at that time. It changed my personnality, my sport performance got bad, i lost some confidence with girls etc.

Then around mid 2010 i sort of stabilized psychologically. I realized that my hairloss was the same as my dad and i wont be nw6 in 2 years. It still troubled me a lot but not as much when i first realized that i was balding.

Early 2011 i started minoxidil. It worked wonders at first, ive prolly had thicker hair on it than when i was 16-17. With hair i became myself once again. It was a very happy era in my life. Then early 2012 i started fin, because of hair greed. 4 months later i discarded fin because of sides. Mid 2012, my body started to get used to minox i guess and i started to lose my minoxidil gains.

Ive also always had sides on minox, i felt my blood pressure drop everytime i used it and had difficulty to fall asleep. Ive read a lot of articles saying that minoxidil can damage the heart bla bla bla... That and many other factors like school, home problems and hairlosss led me to big time anxiety and panic that ive experienced in the last 4 months. I had to drop minoxidil due to that. It have been 4 months since i quit minoxidil. Right now im shedding a lot but the overall hair condition is not as bad as i thaught it would be.

All that leads me to conclude that if i can secure some hair stability for the near future i will do it.
    What school you at brotha?

Just throwing this out there for you guys, I'm in a similar position as well and I can definitely relate to the stress caused by college and having to deal with hair loss as well...like why the hell are we the 1-100 men our age losing hair? It sucks...I tried fin and it destroyed my sexual life, I needed it for my hair but losing performance in bed isn't worth it especially with new treatments on the horizon..

I would honestly recommend starting RU in the KB solution, I had bad sides with fin even at low doses and this RU is working for me. Also, to the guy who said minox stopped working for him, try getting minox sulfate from kane. Minox sulfate out performs regular minox x2.

Don't get depressed though guys, we have good treatments coming in less than five years and we have Gho's HST now and other doctors showing regeneration! With a combination of the new treatments and HST, us early stage baldies could essentially be "cured"... even if these pipeline treatments don't come out soon, you can pretty much get a full head of hair with HST over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    Ops, I'm in the wrong thread. I thought this thread is about Dr. Gho's donor regeneration procedure.
    Ha Ha you so funny d wad...

anyway... something is just not right... if Gho was such a success and really a cure, then why would no other single doctor in the entire UNITED STATES OF AMERICA be performing a similar procedure... and furthermore, why would there be bald celebrities like Jude Law and Prince William and Bruce Willis? anddd why is Gho a pariah from the hair associations and networks?

my instincts just tell me it is too good to be true...

Quote Originally Posted by stayhopeful View Post
    I strongly disagree. Yes, hairs lost due to stress tend to grow back. However, in my experience, in my case I have observed that if you are predisposed to AGA, then stess can accelerate the AGA then would otherwise occur absent of stress. And by accelerating I mean the hairs that I have lost is due to AGA and therefore not growing back, but the stress and anxiety accelerated the process

I am very confident about this hypothesis
    I agree. One of the reasons I lost hair so early was because I put a lot of pressure on myself to get good grades. I did get excellent grades though.

Ha Ha you so funny d wad...

anyway... something is just not right... if Gho was such a success and really a cure, then why would no other single doctor in the entire UNITED STATES OF AMERICA be performing a similar procedure... and furthermore, why would there be bald celebrities like Jude Law and Prince William and Bruce Willis? anddd why is Gho a pariah from the hair associations and networks?

my instincts just tell me it is too good to be true...
    1) Patents
    2) Ingredients within the hair medium are not approved to be used in the USA.

That's how I understand it.

I'm in the exact same situation as you guys also. Same exact thing.

I'm getting an HST in the next couple months... just getting the passport stuff lined up.

Quote Originally Posted by Phatalis View Post
    I'm in the exact same situation as you guys also. Same exact thing.

I'm getting an HST in the next couple months... just getting the passport stuff lined up.
    dude, aren't you concerned of whether or not an HST will rule out your eligibility for HISTOGEN or something else?

can you do some research on this first... and stay in touch I Want to see how it works otu for you..

can GHO make a nice hairline?

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    No. He has no clue how to make one. He implants some hairs here and some hairs there - should be okay for guys like you.
    Why are you so confrontational iron man... Why don't you try being helpful for once.. I really don't know anything about gho, can you tell me something that will be helpful !

dude, aren't you concerned of whether or not an HST will rule out your eligibility for HISTOGEN or something else?

can you do some research on this first... and stay in touch I Want to see how it works otu for you..

can GHO make a nice hairline?
    Why would it? I don't see why it would? I've thought about this. And sure I'll do research. But essentially histogen just regrows hair by givingi t the nutients it needs. And you're not going to get 100% density back.. so I mean it would just help fill out the area the HST was in (which is my hairline)

Yeah dude. I mean I like you... you're smart and I love you detailed posts and everything is well thought out.

But man, c'mon. Don't be so hostile. It's a legit question to ask man. Like, maybe you need to be humbled in real life or something like beat up. This isn't a threat but you're just waaaay too hostile. Usually when people are like that they just need a quick ass whooping to get back in line.

You're a great poster, keep posting all the good stuff. But man, try to lay back, the guy was just asking a legit question.
    Last edited by Winston; 05-04-2013 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Hostile, confrontational, remarks removed.