Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Paget
    • Oct 2015

Thanks GettingOld
    I am sure you had similar reservations about travelling so far to another country with language barrier (maybe) and cultural difference. Having chosen your procedure with Dr Koray Erdogan would you stronly recommend him above the others that you researched? There are so many different posts on this forum about surgeons some like yours are great experiences while others are at the other end of then spectrum and are really sad stories are being told. I hope you dont mind me asking this question. Welcome again.

Comment

• JoeTillman
      • Jul 2014

Originally posted by Paget
      Thanks GettingOld
      Flying from the states to Turkey is a big commiment...must be done though if Dr Koray Erdogan is the main man for FUE Procedure.
      How were you with any discomfort after procedure and on the long flight home? This is what I am concerned about as well as the other things that all are adding up in this quest to have my hair back. Welcome again.
      Hi Paget,

I made a couple of videos for guys just like you, to show you what it is like traveling from North America to Turkey. I'm shown going to the Hotel that Dr. Karadeniz provides for his patients but you'll get the idea. In fact, the hotel/clinic is five minutes from Asmed so the journey wil be indentical.

Part 1

Part 2

Joe Tillman
      The original Hair Transplant Mentor

Interested to know which doctors I recommend?
      See the full list at HairTransplantMentor.com/hair-transplant-doctors

Comment

• GettingOld
        • Apr 2013

I simply cannot remember if I paid cash. I think so. The hotel is a GREAT value. Here is their website. http://niceroyalotel.com/ It is $57 a night on google. I am not sure about the transfers. My suggestion would be to call or email Asmed. They are extremely helpful and will give you all the specifics.

Comment

• Paget
          • Oct 2015

Hi Joe
          This has been really helpful also thanks for sharing. It really does paint a picture of the travel. Did I get this right the man who met you said it was 45mins from airport yo hotel and your video shows Two Hours Later arrive at hotel. Which one was it lol. Also where is the video of the next days in clinic. if you can direct thanks again Joe, Top dollar.

Comment

• Paget
            • Oct 2015

Hi Joe
            This has been really helpful also thanks for sharing. It really does paint a picture of the travel. Did I get this right the man who met you said it was 45mins from airport yo hotel and your video shows Two Hours Later arrive at hotel. Which one was it lol. Also where is the video of the next days in clinic. if you can direct thanks again Joe, Top dollar.

Comment

• Paget
              • Oct 2015

Thanks again for your advice GettingOld

Comment

Working...