+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

I don't notice any bdifference and as someone mentioned I hink you would look better buzzing your head rather than coming it forward to try and cover the bald spot

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    It's a good thing that that is not true in any way shape or form. Because a lot of guys and gals have been helped by members like me.

If you had bothered to pay even the slightest little bit of attention to what I said, I told him I do see improvement. But the quality of the photos is so poor it is very difficult to tell.

UK_, You have no legitimate reason to keep this aggression against me going other than the fact that you are a complete jerk. Leave me alone. I am trying to help people here and people are being helped. So leave me alone.
    You have a good head on your shoulders Tracy. Don't let some guy hiding behind the internet get you down. He has no right to tell people not to read what you write. Anyone who isn't easily led can see through that.

Quote Originally Posted by ravegrover View Post
    I don't agree with this statement. A short haircut, even for NW4, can be better look than a clean shaven. If I shaved my head, I'd look like a deranged serial killer.
    Jesus Christ almighty someone cure this disease - I dont wanna have to resort to ****ing Dutasteride!! But with Aderans dead, Costeralis completely silent its looking like there wont be anything coming to save us.

Having said that... ravegrover you wouldnt look like a serial killer if you combined your treatment with a good HT.

Have you read about new donor regeneration therapies? We have about 10 billion pages of forum debates on the issue.

UK_ how long were you on Fin? Did you get any benefit from it before sides kicked in?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    UK_ how long were you on Fin? Did you get any benefit from it before sides kicked in?
    Hi Jcm! I was on for about 5 months... hair felt thicker but sides were horrendous.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Hi Jcm! I was on for about 5 months... hair felt thicker but sides were horrendous.
    Shit, did you dive straight in with 1mg per day? Have the sides abated at all? Cheers

0.5 EOD.

No change in sides 12 months on.

You on fin?

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    0.5 EOD.

No change in sides 12 months on.

You on fin?
    Nah, I'm thinking of it daily, but permanent or long term sides really concern me.
    Its thanks to ppl like yourself and crisis that I've been thinking twice for a long time.
    Shit options we have a mate, not good at all.

There are two types of posters, those who hope to get honest opinions/constructive criticism and those who hope to satisfy their ego.

Just about every poster in this thread has said there is no improvement. I don't see loss, but I don't see gain. What I see is a difference in length.

As far as the serial killer comment, I'm much more afraid of the guy that has a few good hairs left and grows them as long as possible than the guy who keeps them nice and tidy.

Quote Originally Posted by ravegrover View Post
    Thanks, Tracy. Perhaps it isn't working for me. I am going to quit this website!
    What I am talking about is the poor photos. Though it is extraordinarily difficult to see improvement, I do see it. Even if there is no re-growth at all though, it is still working if you have no further loss.

Since you have already been treating your hair loss for a full year and if you are not experiencing any side effects, then why not keep going? Remember it can take a full year just to know if treatments are working for you. It takes longer to be able to tell how well treatments are working for you.