Complete RU58841 Usage Guide - Page 106 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 107 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1067

Quote Originally Posted by Notgivingup2 View Post
    If you purchase the RU in powder form then yes, they could probably make it for you. I'm not sure they would though as it's probably illegal for them to do so for you.
    They will not compound anything using one's own ingredients. They will not compound anything not FDA approved or they would be in deep sh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by mustang2 View Post
    I've just bought some from Anagen (KB solution)

I am on topical dutasteride with great success (zero hair loss for 4 months, no sides) after having bad sides with both oral and topical finasteride. It reduced my shedding to 3 hairs a day from 50 and hair is much thicker after 4 months. Best part is I only apply it once a week

I will be going on TRT next month and I'm worried about test causing hair loss so I will test RU before doing so and after going on Test

How’s trt treating your hair bro?

Quote Originally Posted by robodoc View Post
    Exactly....sorry it does not work, save your dough and health.
    Wait what part of that doesn’t work?

Quote Originally Posted by dthcore View Post
    How’s trt treating your hair bro?
    First 4 weeks no hair loss
    Then 3-4 weeks of maybe 30-40 stands a day. Topical dutasteride did not fully protect me.
    Added 0.5mg finasteride 3 days a week and still using topical dutasteride once a week. Hair loss is down to 10 strands a day which is OK with me...

Sides of finasteride are much milder as I have test now. 175mg a week

I will be adding mesotherapy with dutasteride once a week or once every 2 weeks and continue to check.

RU is my last weapon and resource with oral dutasteride.

I don’t want to nuke my DHT. I like to have it below 250 but still have some.

Without TRT I had zero hair loss AND
    Zero sides with topical dutasteride.

Then 3-4 weeks of maybe 30-40 stands a day. Topical dutasteride did not fully protect me.
    Added 0.5mg finasteride 3 days a week and still using topical dutasteride once a week. Hair loss is down to 10 strands a day which is OK with me...

I will be adding mesotherapy with dutasteride once a week or once every 2 weeks and continue to check.

Damn man not bad! I’m on dutasteride .5 every day and RU58841 everyday with minox! And I still lose Atleast 25 hairs a day! Not on trt too!!! I wish! But not so sure what would happen to my hair. Lol

Thanks for this thread amazing.

Hey,

I am currently also on TRT. Currently on 50 mg test-e 3 times a week subq. Do you use HCG with your TRT? ? When i don't use HCG, I will feel like i have lowish testosterone levels, whuilst i am using 150 mg, which should put you at the top range right? At 150 mg i have minor hair loss, but as soon as i throw in HCG, i do feel great, gains wise and mentally/cognitive wise, but it's so ****ing harsh on the hair line... It evaporates my hair line lol. I tried topical finasteride, which worked great in stopping my hair loss, but i do get brain fog from it, so i had to quit, since i couldn't get any tasks done..

I also didn't have any hair loss prior hormone use. I used to cycle in the past, but the last 3 years i am only on TRT, still finding the sweet spot, where my gains are great, my mental clarity is on spot and my hair loss is minimal/non existent.

Why do you see RU58841 as a 'last resort'? When you use exogenous androgens, i don't see the problem right? I recently ordered RU58841 from a European vendor (actifolic.com), so i am going to try that out. Hope to have no side effects from RU58841, otherwise i have the option to go the CB0301 route, but i have read it isn't as potent as RU58841, right?

Quote Originally Posted by stefkampen View Post
    Hey,

I am currently also on TRT. Currently on 50 mg test-e 3 times a week subq. Do you use HCG with your TRT? ? When i don't use HCG, I will feel like i have lowish testosterone levels, whuilst i am using 150 mg, which should put you at the top range right? At 150 mg i have minor hair loss, but as soon as i throw in HCG, i do feel great, gains wise and mentally/cognitive wise, but it's so ****ing harsh on the hair line... It evaporates my hair line lol. I tried topical finasteride, which worked great in stopping my hair loss, but i do get brain fog from it, so i had to quit, since i couldn't get any tasks done..

I also didn't have any hair loss prior hormone use. I used to cycle in the past, but the last 3 years i am only on TRT, still finding the sweet spot, where my gains are great, my mental clarity is on spot and my hair loss is minimal/non existent.

Why do you see RU58841 as a 'last resort'? When you use exogenous androgens, i don't see the problem right? I recently ordered RU58841 from a European vendor (actifolic.com), so i am going to try that out. Hope to have no side effects from RU58841, otherwise i have the option to go the CB0301 route, but i have read it isn't as potent as RU58841, right?
    If I go back on TRT I will use HCG, 250iU 3 times a week and would be on a 120mg test dose twice a week.

Topical Dutasteride won't give you sides like topical finasteride. I use it once a week, 2ml at 0.1%.

RU is my last resource because it will prevent hair loss from testosterone. Even if you have zero DHT levels (which you don't want) test will also miniaturization. CB is good if you use it at 8% which is very expensive. RU58841 would be the only option.

Not sure why HCG gives you problems

How does topical dutasteride not give side effects? Because of the molucular weight?

Honestly, my hair is pretty resistant to any androgen, except the DHT androgens, so dht, winstrol, masteron etc. So i do not worry about testosterone miniaturiazation.

Is the topical dutasteride working great for you?