Threaded View

I used the same formula originally posted by Hellouser and have applied it once a day approximately 5 days a week for at least a year and a half - everclear 95% grain alcohol mixed with pharmaceutical grade PG and 300mg of RU. Fortunately for me I really haven't experienced any adverse side effects but I've also been losing mad amounts of hair for the past 6 months. I may be wrong here but my theory is our bodies are adaptable. In essence, they build up an immunity over time. Take alcohol for example. Say you go 6 months to a year without a beer or glass of wine - you drink one glass and you're feeling the buzz factor. But if you drink daily it takes more and more to create the same feeling. I'm no scientist but I am a strategist and logical thinker. Our bodies are highly sophisticated organisms. Don't get me wrong, we've got some smart research doctors out there chipping away at our complex DNA code but we all know those brilliant minds are just at the tip of the iceberg. With that said, I'm still hopeful. But if you're hoping RU is the answer, it hasn't been for me.