+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 107 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1067

Quote Originally Posted by zurich View Post
    Has Hellrouser posted in the last few years? Be interesting to get an update. I assume no news is not a good sign.
    Yeah I always wonder what became of this guy....probably became a bald headed accountant somewhere...

I would think that DMSO would tend to drive the compound deep enough as to become systemic which isn't what you really want to happen..

Has Hellrouser posted in the last few years? Be interesting to get an update. I assume no news is not a good sign.
    He has a youtube channel and is still using RU with a better hairline than when he started.

I would guess that he is probably running around looking like the cueball as he was destined to be....

Is the youtube channel something recent or is it all just his old stuff...?

Quote Originally Posted by markusbdc View Post
    Is the youtube channel something recent or is it all just his old stuff...?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utaUvUFvWb8 idk if im allowed to post links like this but this is him and it is recent. I'm guessing he stopped using this site because he's already spread as much info as is needed or isn't looking for another cure.

Quote Originally Posted by icloroxi View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utaUvUFvWb8 idk if im allowed to post links like this but this is him and it is recent. I'm guessing he stopped using this site because he's already spread as much info as is needed or isn't looking for another cure.
    Wait, that is not Hellouser- thats Derek from "More Plates More Dates" who has probably taken some of Hellouser's old stuff and made up his own formulation....

Wait, that is not Hellouser- thats Derek from "More Plates More Dates" who has probably taken some of Hellouser's old stuff and made up his own formulation....
    Yeah that is weird, my bad. Somewhere along the way I was given the idea that it's the same dude I guess maybe he's done what you said then :/ a lot of these guys seem like they're just being paid to advertise this stuff. I started using it last week so I'm planning to make a thread myself in 4-6 months (if it works at all for me) with photos and stuff because it was so hard finding actual info from trustworthy types of people so I figured I'll just do it myself and not mention any websites I used to purchase it.

Quote Originally Posted by icloroxi View Post
    Yeah that is weird, my bad. Somewhere along the way I was given the idea that it's the same dude I guess maybe he's done what you said then :/ a lot of these guys seem like they're just being paid to advertise this stuff. I started using it last week so I'm planning to make a thread myself in 4-6 months (if it works at all for me) with photos and stuff because it was so hard finding actual info from trustworthy types of people so I figured I'll just do it myself and not mention any websites I used to purchase it.
    Yeah I did a fair amount of research and am not a paid shill or anything. I decided to just order the powder from anagen ( I was afraid of the pre-mixed solution because they say it degrades rather fast and Hellouser always said to make small batches) and an RWS gram scale from Amazon. I mix it up in 30 ml or so of everclear 151 proof using about 1500 grams RU and dump it in half a jug of minoxidil. Not sure how great its working but at least there is no apparent shedding for now and I seem to be holding the status quo hairwise...but sadly I am sure it eventually is going to go as all you can do is slow down the inevitable...

Yeah I did a fair amount of research and am not a paid shill or anything. I decided to just order the powder from anagen ( I was afraid of the pre-mixed solution because they say it degrades rather fast and Hellouser always said to make small batches) and an RWS gram scale from Amazon. I mix it up in 30 ml or so of everclear 151 proof using about 1500 grams RU and dump it in half a jug of minoxidil. Not sure how great its working but at least there is no apparent shedding for now and I seem to be holding the status quo hairwise...but sadly I am sure it eventually is going to go as all you can do is slow down the inevitable...
    Yeah exactly right mate, i'm doing it pretty much the same but i'm using PG instead of minox with the RU and I use minox foam separately 30 mins after my RU has dried. Also I have 2 different batches from different websites just to compare them against eachother. So far my shedding has probably halved which is a good sign (and with the batch I didn't expect much from), hopefully it'll be down to 2-5 hairs again soon since minox only saved me for 12 months before the shedding slowly increased again lol.

Also aslong as you can hold onto your hair for like 1-3 years (yeah a long time =/ ) Replicel is looking pretty promising right now and finish their phase 2 trials in feb and will release the results for the actual "cure"..their words. They're also working on skin rejuvenation , tendon rejuvenation and something else i believe all using cells from your own body. Take a look for yourself if you haven't already. I think they're releasing it in japan then europe and then onto america/Aus once and IF it's FDA approved and say they should have it available worldwide by 2020 and thats for the last of countries to receive it, so ours could be 2018 or 19 who knows.. https://replicel.com/product-pipelin...-regeneration/