Complete RU58841 Usage Guide

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • whatsgoingon
    • Sep 2013

I have a two questions/talking points for this.
    1) why does no one use RUM anymore? I think I read it's difficult to find a good distributor, but having a cream application method would be ideal. I'd hate to get RU in my eyes
    2) why do companies develop this then drop this randomly? it's been picked up several times from what I've read, but it's always dropped. Is it because they realize it isn't sell-able as a hairloss drug as it topically degrades too quickly to sell and would need to be refrigerated in order to mass distribute? Or could it be that orally the sides are as bad as other similar spec'ed drugs and that coupled with the degradation makes it difficult to make profitable.

Just a bit curious on peoples takes on those questions.

Comment

• Plan C
      • Nov 2013

Is ethanol/pg still considered the best vehicle for RU? Currently alternating days of ethanol/pg and neogenic but considering dropping neo altogether.

Comment

• atob
        • Jan 2015

from all ive read, eth/pg is the most used vehicle. from those who use neo - there didn't seem to be any specific advantage other than its ready made?

glycerine or aloe +eth to avoid scalp irritation, k and b seems to leave a film, and residue.

Comment

• Illusion
          • Jul 2014

First few weeks of RU usage were pure heaven for me (close to zero shedding, no MPB itch) but things have changed... I'm back to my old shedding but more important, that goddamned itch is back. I even upped my dosage but it doesn't seem to matter. It's not the RU, as I do get the sides with the higher dosage. Does anybody know what's going on? Are my AR's just completely ****ed?

Comment

• Haircure
            • May 2014

I recently bought the powder from anageninc and was wondering where do I buy the solution ingredients in canada? I couldn't find everclear and not sure where to look for propylene glycol. The solution requires ethanol, so couldn't I buy the rubbing alcohol which is 95% ethanol?

Comment

• Swooping
              • May 2014

Originally posted by Haircure
              I recently bought the powder from anageninc and was wondering where do I buy the solution ingredients in canada? I couldn't find everclear and not sure where to look for propylene glycol. The solution requires ethanol, so couldn't I buy the rubbing alcohol which is 95% ethanol?
              Look out that the alcohol isn't denatured with something toxic. You can use a lower % alcohol too, as long as it will dissolve.

Comment

• doke
                • Jun 2009

Guys has anyone ordered from anagen ru powder recently as I ordered some on Thursday 22nd jan 15 and they just say on there site processing when I ordered in the past my order was sent straight away.
                I wonder if they are still trading I know its part of kanes company but the service seems to have gone down.

Comment

• Plan C
                  • Nov 2013

Originally posted by Swooping
                  Look out that the alcohol isn't denatured with something toxic. You can use a lower % alcohol too, as long as it will dissolve.
                  Is this stuff alright

Comment

• doke
                    • Jun 2009

Hi plan I notice that whisky exchange no longer sells balken 176 which is strong but if you search for it on google you will find it 70cl bottle a delux grain vodka its pricey about £44 a bottle but using with ru it lasts ages.
                    I notice that the whisky exchange is £31 for only 500mls so the 176 which is 88% slightly lower alcohol still worked for my ru I mixed.

Comment

• Plan C
                      • Nov 2013

Originally posted by doke
                      Hi plan I notice that whisky exchange no longer sells balken 176 which is strong but if you search for it on google you will find it 70cl bottle a delux grain vodka its pricey about £44 a bottle but using with ru it lasts ages.
                      Balkan 176 is only 88%. Spirytus is 95% and cheaper?

Comment

• doke
                        • Jun 2009

yes but its a bigger bottle 70cl but anyway the one you mention is fine but remember you can also use pure medical grade ethyl alcohol which I think you can buy on ebay and maybe cheaper.
                        But I would go with the whisky exchange it is as you say stronger I may buy that as im nearly out of the balken.

Comment

• doke
                          • Jun 2009

Hi plan you can get the spirytus 95% on ebay uk its only 100mls but only £8 a bottle I forgot I have one already.

Comment

• doke
                            • Jun 2009

Hi plan I forgot I got a 100ml bottle of spirytus 95% on ebay uk its still for sale and only £8 I found it when looking for pure ethyl alcohol on ebay.

Comment

• Illusion
                              • Jul 2014

Ehm spirytus isn't for internal usage? It contains methanol, which is poisonous...

Comment

• doke
                                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Illusion
                                Ehm spirytus isn't for internal usage? It contains methanol, which is poisonous...
                                We are using for topical use not drinking the dame stuff hahaha

Comment

Working...