+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 107 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 ... LastLast

Hi guys, i was taking ru for half a year (fairly low dosages). As a result I got agglutination of semen. So if you on the hedge, bear in mind that it does affect your semen

Quote Originally Posted by Pasbrillantebrunette View Post
    @swooping

Hello. What's E2 angle ?
    To my mind, the problem is there are too much informations about everything, we can't manage to do the right and safe choice.
    I am gonna purchase the premixed anageninc RU and to put it to my scalp 3 hours after Minox. Hope i'll some regrowth, cause right now it's really bad.

Thank you
    Sorry not on this site often anymore. E2= estrogen.

I´m thinking about to try Anagen Inc RU58841 Solution 50ML. Anyone here got good results with this or only the Kane´s RU is good?

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by JulioGP View Post
    I´m thinking about to try Anagen Inc RU58841 Solution 50ML. Anyone here got good results with this or only the Kane´s RU is good?

Thank you.
    anagen inc is KANE. when I get my package from anagen inc it says something like "anagen inc kane"

Seems the RU bandwagon has kind of gone quiet - not sure why! None of the old posters who tried the stuff years ago are posting anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Seems the RU bandwagon has kind of gone quiet - not sure why! None of the old posters who tried the stuff years ago are posting anymore.
    This is really weird. I would love to see the results. This post started in 2013 and so far, there are no recent photos of results.

This is really weird. I would love to see the results. This post started in 2013 and so far, there are no recent photos of results.
    well...yes its not good news. if RU worked GOOD then the posters would come back here and tell everybody about their results either maintenance or regrowth. I gave up on RU after just 2 months my hair got thinner. but im giving RU a second chance now and this time I will use it for more months. at least a year or so. I use a lot of RU when I apply and I rubb it very hard on the skin. but I never get side effects from RU no matter how much I use.. Before I even dermarolled my scalp then applied RU, by doing this the RU will indeed enter the blood. but I still had no side effects even when using up to 400mg of it. and some people are complaining about side effects from RU...hmmm... I buy my RU from kane or anagen inc both are the same company anyway. when I ordered from anagen inc it says on the package "anagen inc KANE" indeed it does. you guys Think the results from RU are all fake? I read a guy on Youtube saying that he had great results with RU for a year but then it stopped working for him. =/

It was an experimental treatment/chemical wouldn't be surprised if most of them are dead.

Hellouser hasn't posted since last year if RU was so great why aren't we hearing the results? *cough cough* "long term" results....

Default Another beaten down path to nowhere...

The reason nobody is posting is because it doesn't work. I've been using this formula precisely according to direction for over a year now and I'm losing more hair today than I was before I started it. DHT inhibitors are only a small portion of curing MPB. I honestly believe the true cure is hiding somewhere else in our DNA code because I can guarantee you Propecia, Dutasteride, Minoxidil, and RU aren't the answer. I've been on Propecia and Minox since they first came out and have been mixing Dutasteride in for the past 8 years. Have they helped? Probably so. The problem is after longterm use they become less and less effective. The body has an amazing ability to adapt. That's why I believe unless we alter the DNA code of a cell it will always seek the path in which it was destined to follow. Science has to push in another direction because DHT inhibitors in my opinion are a dead-end!

Quote Originally Posted by ALM View Post
    The reason nobody is posting is because it doesn't work. I've been using this formula precisely according to direction for over a year now and I'm losing more hair today than I was before I started it. DHT inhibitors are only a small portion of curing MPB. I honestly believe the true cure is hiding somewhere else in our DNA code because I can guarantee you Propecia, Dutasteride, Minoxidil, and RU aren't the answer. I've been on Propecia and Minox since they first came out and have been mixing Dutasteride in for the past 8 years. Have they helped? Probably so. The problem is after longterm use they become less and less effective. The body has an amazing ability to adapt. That's why I believe unless we alter the DNA code of a cell it will always seek the path in which it was destined to follow. Science has to push in another direction because DHT inhibitors in my opinion are a dead-end!
    Science has to push in directions of curing real illnesses not feeding your self-absorbed narcissistic desire to remain forever young.

Altering DNA code to cure hair loss? Nearly fell off my chair laughing at that, coming from someone who's happy to spend a year applying an untested chemical to his scalp from God knows where, a number of forum members actually died of heart failure from RU, just wondering why the bandwagon has gone completely silent after 3 years.