+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 107 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hairsugeon View Post
    Swoop, i have manated to get my Ethanol, my PG is arriving but i got some KB so i'm mixing Ehanol with KB right now, how can i know if RU58841 is effective for me? Or how can i know if i even legit RU? First day i used around 4 ml ( i made 10 ml with 250mg of RU) no sides, yesterday before sleep i used 2 ml, and today's morning i used 2ml. No sides still.
    There is no way to know except to get it independently tested. If you got it from Kane or Anagen Inc, I wouldn't worry. You have just got to stick with it to find out if it works for you. I've never had any sides off RU.

Did it work for you btw?

Swoop, i have manated to get my Ethanol, my PG is arriving but i got some KB so i'm mixing Ehanol with KB right now, how can i know if RU58841 is effective for me? Or how can i know if i even legit RU? First day i used around 4 ml ( i made 10 ml with 250mg of RU) no sides, yesterday before sleep i used 2 ml, and today's morning i used 2ml. No sides still.
    10ml with 250mg equals to a 2.5% solution. So if you use 2ml that is 50mg and 4ml 100mg. Many people don't get side effects on RU.

You just need to use it longer and evaluate how well it works for you. I personally use a 5% solution though. 2.5% is quite weak. The human clinical trials were run with a 5% solution also.

Did it work for you btw?
    First time round, it definitely worked at least for a while but I got sloppy with my applications and that's probably why it lost efficacy. I've been back on it again now for several months and my hair certainly hasn't gotten any worse but I don't see any noticeable regrowth as yet. It's too early to tell but I will keep you updated.

Diffuse have you aggressive hair loss? For how many years are you balding? I'm struggling shall I go for fina or ru58841. Fina give shedding to hairline first months.. Will ru give similar shedding at start ?
    Much questions sorry

I bought the premixed solution with PG> Is it recommended to store in freezer?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron View Post
    Diffuse have you aggressive hair loss? For how many years are you balding? I'm struggling shall I go for fina or ru58841. Fina give shedding to hairline first months.. Will ru give similar shedding at start ?
    Much questions sorry
    Not so much in the beginning. I reckon I was around 23 when I first noticed it. Over the next 4 years or so, I gradually lost hair at my temples and hair started to get wispy and unhealthy on the top. It worsened and really started bugging me when my scalp became really visible. I had been on minoxidil for a couple of years but can't say it did much of anything except cause a mess. During this time, I did as much research as I can but it was a minefield and hearing too many conflicting reports about various drugs and potions, I decided to ride it out and try to educate myself a bit and assess my options. I settled on RU as it seemed to be the best of very few options at the time. I prefer topical treatments over pills and the results some people have had speak for themselves. I can't say I've achieved quite the same results, but I'm sticking with it. I'm 30 now. I can't advise you on which is best for you but you have to decide if you're willing to take the risk with fin. Maybe RU also has its risks although less documented. I personally have heard very little negative about it. As for the shedding, you have to be prepared for that to happen on either treatment. Different people react differently. I didn't shed so much but also didn't see great regrowth. Some people shed a lot in the beginning then experience great regrowth.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by diffuseloser View Post
    Not so much in the beginning. I reckon I was around 23 when I first noticed it. Over the next 4 years or so, I gradually lost hair at my temples and hair started to get wispy and unhealthy on the top. It worsened and really started bugging me when my scalp became really visible. I had been on minoxidil for a couple of years but can't say it did much of anything except cause a mess. During this time, I did as much research as I can but it was a minefield and hearing too many conflicting reports about various drugs and potions, I decided to ride it out and try to educate myself a bit and assess my options. I settled on RU as it seemed to be the best of very few options at the time. I prefer topical treatments over pills and the results some people have had speak for themselves. I can't say I've achieved quite the same results, but I'm sticking with it. I'm 30 now. I can't advise you on which is best for you but you have to decide if you're willing to take the risk with fin. Maybe RU also has its risks although less documented. I personally have heard very little negative about it. As for the shedding, you have to be prepared for that to happen on either treatment. Different people react differently. I didn't shed so much but also didn't see great regrowth. Some people shed a lot in the beginning then experience great regrowth.
    Thanks for long explanation dude!

How do you mix your ru ' with k&b?

I try to avoid pg because bad skin reaction

been using RU for like 4 months now it doesnt seem to do anything...hairline continues to receede...I use up to 300mg of RU everyday..and I pretty much drain my scalp with it..dermaroll and rubb it in hard no results at all..I doubt this RU even works.. some say it works "Amazing" and some say it doesnt work at all or that it stops working.. minoxidill doesnt work for me either..and finasteride ruins my Eyes...I cant take anything to stop my hairloss this really sux...

Hi......

Been using RU last months and a am very pleased with... Hair much thicker and no hair loss anymore...

But last month i am shedding very much.

Can anyone help who has been in same situation??? Thank you..