+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 107 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 ... LastLast

I am on RU for 2 years now. Treatment has proved its effectivness for me. It stoped further loss, thickened existing hair, and even grew some of the hair back . It also helps weakened hair to grow longer than they could before. Ru is very good treatmen in my opinion, especially if you start using it eary enough.

Ru platoued at 1.5 year mark, since then its maintaining.
    One thing amazed me also, Ru manage to grow a single hair 2 cm below my current hairline (a place where my original hairline started), and hair is very thick and capable of growing a very high lenght.

can i ask what % ru you are using, and whether u mix yourself or buy it pre mixed. also were do you buy yours?

I'm on the 5% pre mix from anagogic inc

w
    Quote Originally Posted by garbage View Post
    I am on RU for 2 years now. Treatment has proved its effectivness for me. It stoped further loss, thickened existing hair, and even grew some of the hair back . It also helps weakened hair to grow longer than they could before. Ru is very good treatmen in my opinion, especially if you start using it eary enough.

Ru platoued at 1.5 year mark, since then its maintaining.
    One thing amazed me also, Ru manage to grow a single hair 2 cm below my current hairline (a place where my original hairline started), and hair is very thick and capable of growing a very high lenght.

Shedding stopped...! Hair seem fuller again.

Adding neogenic as vehicle now...!

Anyone know how long RU solution is stable for?

Its kind of funny how powerful AAs prove how strong androgens actually are in the MPB process. I mean even propecia is not a perfect ideal AA so more powerful AAs prove the extent to which MPB is androgen mediated process. Just a shame we dont have stronger/safer ways to do it topically or something verses blowing up someones entire endocrine system. Even RU is not for sure how safe it is from a systemic stand point

Hey all
    I'm new to this forum hope you guys could enlighten me on treatments that actually work right now I'm using Finasteride lipogaine alone.. It's maintaining whatever that's on me right now what intrigues me is the ru58841 topical solution actually.. Just wondering since I'm really far off in Singapore right now will shipping ru be ideal I heard that ru doesn't last as long and 2 weeks so I'm having second thoughts to it. Any suggestions on this guys ? If I get a pre-mixed solution I highly doubt its efficacy by the time it reaches here.. However if I get the powder shipped here and it takes longer than usual 2 weeks will it still be effective if I mix it myself compared to getting the pre mixed solution ? Hope I get advises from all of you

Cheers

I have heard results of guys using the "premixed" solution...it lasts more than 2 weeks u can Count on it.. I got a friend that got results from "premixed" im using premixed myself since I cant get my hands on the other ingredients here in sweden..we dont have strong alcohol here and I doubt I can get PG here even...I read a guy using the "ru powder" for 8 months and he didnt get ANY results whatsoever... I asked the Company that sells the "premixed" and they say its "stable for 6 months" in room temperature.. it even says that on the bottle...false information or not...I dunno...but I use up my RU bottle in like 1 week anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Soonbald View Post
    I have heard results of guys using the "premixed" solution...it lasts more than 2 weeks u can Count on it.. I got a friend that got results from "premixed" im using premixed myself since I cant get my hands on the other ingredients here in sweden..we dont have strong alcohol here and I doubt I can get PG here even...I read a guy using the "ru powder" for 8 months and he didnt get ANY results whatsoever... I asked the Company that sells the "premixed" and they say its "stable for 6 months" in room temperature.. it even says that on the bottle...false information or not...I dunno...but I use up my RU bottle in like 1 week anyway...
    I have made my own ru and the premixed and find the premix better from kane shop as it uses the same mix as in the rousell French trials and also kane says the premix shelf life is 6 months you can also store it in the fridge if you say buy 2 bottles 5% is best to start with but they also do an 8%.
    I find it can dry your scalp a bit so you can get over this with some conditioner after hair washing.
    As to how many mls a day I use 1.5 to 2mls a day im also on finasteride which I take 5mgs twice a week.

Default Ru58841 shell life

But the question is I live in Singapore shipping over may take weeks probably even 2-3 with shipping condition could the efficacy still even be present ? I'm curious pardon me for asking..

Here you can read an interesting article: http://www.ru58841.info/

they clearly advice to be very careful with ru solutions, better to order the powder and make the mix

I have same experience as you doke.

Ru58841 is ultra stable in solution form just like topical finasteride

While back I found a 5% k&b solution I had lost for over 6 months that had survived hot Dubai holiday.. It's still potent as hell. When I apply the solution it give same sides , also it kills the sebum

I store my solutions just like minox at room temp.

I came across some user on hlh he used premixed 5& kb solutions with crazy thickening.

People can experience sides shedding while on anti andeogens. Because they don't protect against external factors such as stress. Bad foods etc. For such sheddings pgd2 blockers are awsome. Combined with ru they stop overall sheddings.

I'm doing last batch oc . waiting it to run out, next week I replace with seti