+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 107 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 ... LastLast

well...I say this...if a person like myself cant take finasteride due to getting severely dry Eyes after just 1 month of usage...read many others get dry Eyes from fina too and some even permanently...didnt get any sexuall or mental sides it just affected my Eyes..who knows what the drug would do to me in the long run...this is why I jumped on minoxidill and RU out of desperation...I did read some guys using only RU and not fina and they claimed they kept their hair...like the guy el_duterino he has used RU mixed to neogenic for a few years now and he claims to have stopped his hairloss...im just giving this a try but as of right now the RU seems useless...and the minoxidill dont do shit for my hair either...great.... its like im doomed to go bald cuz all the treatments just seem to fail on me or cause problems... even one guy told me he read a study about rabbits going blind on RU and a human test subject got Eye damaged from it YET I use RU out of desperation to keep or slow down my hairloss...this is how much my hair means to me...if I go bald I will probably kill myself my Life sucks anyway dont care really..

Unhappy

dude it takes 4-5 Days to deliver the RU but yes its indeed expensive... I get my RU from france...

What company in France do you yet your RU from? Don't let hair loss control your life man. There are many other things to be positive about.

dude the only reason hairloss is controlling my Life is because I cant shave it or go bald in the first Place I dont have the head shape for it and my head is small..I would look like a freak no lie..so im really scared to go bald and im desperate to sustain my hair..sucks that I cant tolerate finasteride so im gonna go bald much faster...not even sure if RU does much besides reduce my shedding...I buy my RU from "anagen inc" they send from europe "france" if you live in europe...if you live in USA they send from USA

Exactly the same for me. I'm dreading when it gets to the stage where my hair becomes so thin, that the only option left will be to shave it. I don't think I could pull off a chrome dome. Sadly, just holding on for dear life and hoping for a miracle treatment in the next few years. Don't think RU is really beneficial in the long run. It's a quick fix. I got my RU from the same place. Didn't realise it was shipped from France. I'm UK based.

hi diffuseloser...im currently on "Herbalisers treatment" you know about it? he indeed got regrowth from it and also by drinking fresly pressed juice everyday..I just started on the oil treatment on "scalp" and the juice... but ofc I also use minox foam and RU...I also take beta-sistosterol 620mg everyday but not sure if I should continue with it..might do me more harm than good...but ofc RU deffo gets into the blood I Think..I mean minox indeed does because I have felt slightly light headed when I apply too much minox so maybe the ru also gets in the blood.. also added "boar brushing" read some ppl say it helped them so why not? there is a guy on Youtube he claims to have regrown his hairline back the same hairline when he was 15 years old LOL...and his Crown got thicker too he said he did these "scalp exercises" you know by tom hagrety...he says he did it for 7 months and he saw new hairs growing on his hairline then he added coconut oil and emu oil on his scalp...he has stopped his "MPB" thats what he tells me anyway and he seems very smart also..much more than me...I cant even argue with the guy hes like a damn professor...but ya...I find it strange that he reversed his hairloss by doing these exercises but he told me he had a "very tight scalp" and now its more loose so maybe thats why he got regrowth? not sure....but there are other guys also claiming to have stopped their receeded hairline by doing these exercises...frankly I find it weird...why does the corners of the hairline receede? but not the front hair? sure some guys lose the front hair but my front hair stays intact it grows and its thick...it dont thin out just my corners...so if it was a bloodflow problem or fibrosis problem in my hairline then why the hell does my front stay intact? I just dont get it....

Quote Originally Posted by Soonbald View Post
    Hi ghostrider, thanks for the info..my hair actually do look thinner now after 2 months shedding has deffo reduced crown hair feels stronger its hard to get hairs out from there when pulling.. its strange how I dont shed at all after overdosing on minox everyday for 3 months now been using the foam and the liquid...no shedding no regrowth my hairline keeps going back especially the left corner...but all in all my har shedding has deffo reduced but my hairline just dont seem to wanna stick around =/....I know I should be using RU everyday but I figured why not one BIG dose every other day? I still use minox everyday...we dont exactly know how long the RU is attatched to the dht receptors in the scalp/hair folicles..thats the problem..24h hours vs 48h not too much of a difference I would say but yes its best to use everyday for best results... gonna have to Think about this...if I use every other day I can use "5ml" RU and 1ml minox that will give me "6ml" to apply on my whole scalp and that is enough to cover my whole diffuse head...this is the problem im diffuse thinning all over the ****ing Place and putting 2ml or even 3ml ED will not cover all the areas of my scalp...I also have like 5cm long hair.. I just simply refuse to Buzz cut it cuz I just dont wanna xD...my hair would look alot thinner then and I dont want to look shit all the time...but I solved that problem by wetting my hair with some "alcohol gel" trying not to reach the scalp...then my hair is more clumped up and I spike it UP so I see more of my scalp and by doing this I make it so the HAIR dont absorb the liquid RU that im spraying on my scalp as much...because if I had dry hair then apply the RU the hairs will INDEED absorb alot of the ru liquid that you spray on and you deffo dont want that...im gonna cut my hair a Little shorter to make it easier to apply and rubb it in...and I will deffo Think about using everyday...
    Hi mate,

You’re doing good mate. You managed to stop your hairloss and the crown hairs are getting better. The hairline has more DHT receptors so we need stronger approach there. 24hours protection. You might wnna try RU ED at the hairline and continue EOD for other regions. I’m now on biotin tabs 5% RU + 2% OC mixed together in K&B solution. I think the OC in addition is not helping for regrowth but for thicker hair and reducing the shedding to the minimum.
    Next I want to try WNT activators for the DP’s . SMO or 6BIO anyone luck getting those and what wehere the results?.

Long time lurker here. Thanks OP for this very nice post. I'm going to start with RU in a week or two since Fin did nothing to me (not positive either negative) after many years and this is my last resort. Hope more guys start testing this and posting results since nowadays it's easier to get it from trusted sources.

Quote Originally Posted by Soonbald View Post
    hi diffuseloser...im currently on "Herbalisers treatment" you know about it? he indeed got regrowth from it and also by drinking fresly pressed juice everyday..I just started on the oil treatment on "scalp" and the juice... but ofc I also use minox foam and RU...I also take beta-sistosterol 620mg everyday but not sure if I should continue with it..might do me more harm than good...but ofc RU deffo gets into the blood I Think..I mean minox indeed does because I have felt slightly light headed when I apply too much minox so maybe the ru also gets in the blood.. also added "boar brushing" read some ppl say it helped them so why not? there is a guy on Youtube he claims to have regrown his hairline back the same hairline when he was 15 years old LOL...and his Crown got thicker too he said he did these "scalp exercises" you know by tom hagrety...he says he did it for 7 months and he saw new hairs growing on his hairline then he added coconut oil and emu oil on his scalp...he has stopped his "MPB" thats what he tells me anyway and he seems very smart also..much more than me...I cant even argue with the guy hes like a damn professor...but ya...I find it strange that he reversed his hairloss by doing these exercises but he told me he had a "very tight scalp" and now its more loose so maybe thats why he got regrowth? not sure....but there are other guys also claiming to have stopped their receeded hairline by doing these exercises...frankly I find it weird...why does the corners of the hairline receede? but not the front hair? sure some guys lose the front hair but my front hair stays intact it grows and its thick...it dont thin out just my corners...so if it was a bloodflow problem or fibrosis problem in my hairline then why the hell does my front stay intact? I just dont get it....
    Hey Soonbald,

Sorry for the late reply. I haven't heard of that particular one but I've heard about pretty much all other herbal treatments and diet changes etc. Can't say I have any faith in them. Tried these myself a few years ago and it was all pretty pointless at least on the hair loss front. When you first start out on this losing battle, you will try just about anything based on something you read online. We've all been there and tried some wacky shit. Eventually, you will arrive at things like RU, which does indeed work. Hairloss patterns are very strange indeed. Some guys have carpet heads with temple recession, others like myself have hair where it should be but considerably less and also starts to recede after a while. Then you have the fellas who are chrome dome by the time they're 20. And maybe that isn't the worst thing because it happens quick and you can't fight it. It's done and you have no choice but to deal with it. It's possibly more emotionally taxing trying to hang on to every hair left on your head for a long duration of time. Every day I'm inching closer to that razor and hoping for a feeling of complete liberation, but still I continue fighting a battle I can't win. Stick with RU for a while. It worked for me but it didn't last. There are guys who have had great success with it and continue to maintain what they have and I hope you are one of them.