+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 107 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Default Ru

Ru side effects what are the side effects of ru is it safe?

Quote Originally Posted by HARIRI View Post
    Great thread Hellouser, However if anyone outside US he can order the RU pre mixed product ready from www.mpbtreatments.com and spare himself from the headache
    do any of you guys buy the pre mixed from here?

Quote Originally Posted by goldbondmafia View Post
    do any of you guys buy the pre mixed from here?
    There are a few that have bought the premixed, but I cant remember who they are right now. Try searching MPB RU or premix RU MPB, that might show who uses it. The ones I know that use it have started recently with it. Give them a few months to report good or bad results.

Quote Originally Posted by jlantern View Post
    There are a few that have bought the premixed, but I cant remember who they are right now. Try searching MPB RU or premix RU MPB, that might show who uses it. The ones I know that use it have started recently with it. Give them a few months to report good or bad results.
    Fair enough man thanks for the response. It seems like it would be so much easier to use a pre mixed version rather than creating a weekly batch yourself imo.

Fair enough man thanks for the response. It seems like it would be so much easier to use a pre mixed version rather than creating a weekly batch yourself imo.
    Indeed, I think some people are concerned about the stability in a premixed. I've heard a lot of things about how long it stays good. we'll see

I dont think its too bad to make your own batch. Just buy KB solution and mix a weeks worth at a time. Making daily batches is probably too tedious and not needed IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by tdo View Post
    I dont think its too bad to make your own batch. Just buy KB solution and mix a weeks worth at a time. Making daily batches is probably too tedious and not needed IMO.
    I just started on RU and have made two batches, my first was a daily batch and my second was to last me four days.

I got all the equipment Hellouser suggested before hand, the first daily was a bit messy but the second four day batch was a doddle, it took less than 3 minutes to make with the KB solution. Thats less than 3 mins for a 4 day batch, there is nothing hard about it and you are ensuring maximum efficacy of the RU

This is your hair your talking about so efficacy is key.

Its so easy once you are prepared and have your mg doses right in your head before hand, applying also becomes quicker the more you do it, you can do it in less than a minute, and i have long hair, its easy once you have identificated the key application spots.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBlonde View Post
    I just started on RU and have made two batches, my first was a daily batch and my second was to last me four days.

I got all the equipment Hellouser suggested before hand, the first daily was a bit messy but the second four day batch was a doddle, it took less than 3 minutes to make with the KB solution. Thats less than 3 mins for a 4 day batch, there is nothing hard about it and you are ensuring maximum efficacy of the RU

This is your hair your talking about so efficacy is key.

Its so easy once you are prepared and have your mg doses right in your head before hand, applying also becomes quicker the more you do it, you can do it in less than a minute, and i have long hair, its easy once you have identificated the key application spots.
    How much did all the materials for a months worth cost ya? Only asking to see if it would be cheaper than pre mixed

I ordered pre-mixed RU from mpbt about 6 weeks ago, but it take quite a while to arrive (I am Hong Kong-er). I don't have a dropper right now so I just use my finger to apply it temporarily. My solution is 2% for side effect testing. If ok then i'll order from Kane to make myself. Up to now, no side effects

Hey guys, I`ve got some questions regarding RU and hope you can help me.

Is it possible to buy PG and everclear alcohol in europe without prescription? If not, is there something else I could use?

The more important question for me. One year ago, I took Fin 1.0mg a day for 5 months. Quit due to sides (ED issues, zero libido, slight gyno).

Around a month ago, I started again with 0.25mg fin twice a week. No ED issues so far, only bit lower libido. But again I start to feel like a slight gyno is about to develop again... I dont know what to do anymore.

How likely is it, that I develop gyno from RU, if I obviously cant tolerate a low fin dose?
    Are there some people who had gyno issues with fin, but no issues with RU?

Low libido is no problem for me, but gyno is. I cant tolerate having moobs.